Alaska Pictures

Alaska_or_bust

This might seem like a weird post, but I am looking for a picture to use of Alaska. From reading these boards, it has been suggested to bring your own travel mug with you on the ship. Since there are 6 of us going, I thought it would be a good idea to have travel mugs made with a cool picture of Alaska on them and personalize them with our individual names so we don't get confused. Unfortunately, this being my first cruise as well as first trip to Alaska, I don't have any pictures. We are sailing on the Pearl, so if anybody has any pictures of Alaska's beauty with the Pearl in the background, I would greatly appreciate getting a copy electronically!

Sorry. The best I can do is a shot of the Star & Spirit, docked nose to nose in Skagway. I also have a nice shot of a HAL ship in front of Hubbard Glacier and a bunch of shots of the Serenade of the Seas, if anyone is interested.

This might seem like a weird post, but I am looking for a picture to use of Alaska. From reading these boards, it has been suggested to bring your own travel mug with you on the ship. Since there are 6 of us going, I thought it would be a good idea to have travel mugs made with a cool picture of Alaska on them and personalize them with our individual names so we don't get confused. Unfortunately, this being my first cruise as well as first trip to Alaska, I don't have any pictures. We are sailing on the Pearl, so if anybody has any pictures of Alaska's beauty with the Pearl in the background, I would greatly appreciate getting a copy electronically!

post your email address, and I will be more than happy to send to you photos through kodak gallery or snapfish. I will check back later for your email address. It's a great idea to make the mugs...and I have some really great photos.

Archived