Can we start a "Picture" menu

I didn't try escargot until my last cruise, when my friends convinced me to try it, and I can't wait to have it again in October. To me, it has the texture of cooked mushrooms. Once you get over the idea of eating snails, have a little liquid refreshment, then you will enjoy it. It really is yummy!

You guys are making me wish I took pics of my dinners. Now I'm just going to have to take another cruise so I can get shots of all the food!!! Thanks for pics of the Beef Wellington and the Surf & Turf.... Yum!!

I think this is a wonderful thread. I noticed some pictures of food that I have not seen on the 3 Carnival cruises I have gone on. I am sure it has to do with I have yet to go on a 7 day with Carnival but will in November on the Pride.

I also want to say I hope people continue to post pictures of food because it makes me want to try a few things I would not by just reading the menu!! Thank you!!

As for the troll we were making fun of her earlier on the Peach Pie thread that Fred started.

Young Cruiser:

Your still not doing it right.....go to the picture you want to post on Photobucket, hit the "edit" button, wait a second while it loads. Then hit the "resize" button. You can then choose your dimensions to use on this board. CC only allows a certain size pic. I choose 620 for my first number and photo bucket automatically sizes the second dimension for you. Then choose "save a copy", it will save your new size and then either right click on your picture and copy and then directly paste in this box or scroll down on the saved screen in PB and click on the IMG url, copy and paste in this box, just like this:

IMG_26621-1-1.jpg

Oh, you might want to have what you posted removed, cause we can now see all 240 pictures of your cruise:eek: I didn't know if you wanted to share those or not.......hope this has helped you and others who want to post. I don't see the harm in posting food pics, lots of us, like to see them;)

My picture is of the Sur Mer Fish and Chips stand on the Conquest.....

I followed these (see above) instructions and it worked for me. FYI it only took about 20 or so minutes to load all 240 of my cruise pic (and my computer is not winning any races these days )

Ashley

Oh my gosh! That looks incredible!

Tell me about this chinese restaurant, please. I don't see anything about it on the Carnival website.. am I missing something?

Where is it? What are the hours? I could practically LIVE on Chinese food! :D

Oh my gosh! That looks incredible!

Tell me about this chinese restaurant, please. I don't see anything about it on the Carnival website.. am I missing something?

Where is it? What are the hours? I could practically LIVE on Chinese food! :D

Me too, Chinese food is my favorite! I think I could eat it every day and that's exactly what I did when we were on the Conquest:D DH doesn't like it at all, so I loaded up at lunch every day:) They change their menu every day. It's not actually a restaurant per se, it's a stand, just like the Deli place and Sur Mer, (the fish and chips place upstairs in the buffet area), the pizza and hamburger stands. They are all located on the Lido deck.....just remember, the Chinese stand and also the fish and chips place (DH's favorite), closes at 3:00 pm......we were at port one day and we rushed back for our favorite food, huffing and puffing and we missed them, they were closed:(

Me too, Chinese food is my favorite! I think I could eat it every day and that's exactly what I did when we were on the Conquest:D DH doesn't like it at all, so I loaded up at lunch every day:) They change their menu every day. It's not actually a restaurant per se, it's a stand, just like the Deli place and Sur Mer, (the fish and chips place upstairs in the buffet area), the pizza and hamburger stands. They are all located on the Lido deck.....just remember, the Chinese stand and also the fish and chips place (DH's favorite), closes at 3:00 pm......we were at port one day and we rushed back for our favorite food, huffing and puffing and we missed them, they were closed:(

Thank you for that! You answered a lot of questions for me. I'm looking forward to Sur Mer, as well. I love fried oysters and heard they were fantastic there.

Isn't it September YET?? :p

Thank you for that! You answered a lot of questions for me. I'm looking forward to Sur Mer, as well. I love fried oysters and heard they were fantastic there.

Isn't it September YET?? :p

I like fried oysters too, I tried one and didn't like it at Sur Mer....I also love fish and chips and didn't care for them either.....BUT, my husband absolutely loved them! At the Chinese place, I think you'll like it, they use more seafood in their dishes than I am accustomed to and it was fun sampling a different "taste".

September is just around the corner, mine is not till February:( Hope you, Lorrie and the gang have a great cruise:) You'll love the Conquest!!

Archived