Lost and Found??

furchic

Just curious if anyone has ever left something onboard and been successful in getting in back. My daughter left a blanket onboard Imagination this past Monday and she's crushed - it's purely sentimental. The blanket has been everywhere with her since she was two!

Anyway, I filed a lost and found claim with Carnival and I'm told that things are sent from the ship to Miami headquarters for forwarding to their owners. I'm not too hopeful, so any success stories would def help right now!

Did't leave it onboard but in the terminal. On our first cruise several years ago , we left a bag of souvenirs in Miami. Being our first cruise my wife had bought tons of souvenirs and we did not even miss them until a month later.I got a call from the Greyhound bus station saying I had a shipment from Miami. Still didn't dawn on me until I got there and saw the cruise ship address on the box. And to be honest, the charges for freight was probably more than the souvenirs were worth.

Archived