Glory Spa Menu

ladymyste

I really hate to bother you all but I was curious to see if anyone would know where I could find a copy of the Spa (Food) Menu for the Glory?

I am trying to behave as much as possible while on my cruise in September and that requires some preplanning on my part where food is concerned. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,

Debbie

I really hate to bother you all but I was curious to see if anyone would know where I could find a copy of the Spa (Food) Menu for the Glory?

I am trying to behave as much as possible while on my cruise in September and that requires some preplanning on my part where food is concerned. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,

Debbie

Debbie,

Who are we kidding here? :rolleyes:

You can "try" to be good, and you should, but, come one...it's a cruise! You've got to let loose a little! :D

BTW, I'll be on the same cruise with you, so you can hire me to make sure you're "good"! ;)

BTW, the gym on Glory is very nice. You'll like it, if you're into that sort of thing. I use it while onboard!

Archived