Information on tour company for Rome

Over the past few years I've toured with Fabrizio more than 15 days and we've always had a great day. I've toured, Florence, all around Rome, and Amalfi Coast and he was very knowledgable in all areas.

If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Nicole

Nicole,

Thank you for your quick reply.We have been to Rome before and did most of the most popular atttractions.

Could you suggest some other places to visit for our day in Rome? We are looking to give Fabrizio some ideas. We will revisit some places, but we wanted to do some new things. We sail on Oct 4th.

Thanks,

Nancy

I was also looking for new things last year since I have been to Rome several times. Last year Fabrizio took us to the Lake Region outside of Rome which I found beautiful and relaxing compared to the craziness of Rome. If you ask him, he can give you lots of ideas....

I guess it really depends on what interests you. I travelled the last couple of years with my son so we spent some time doing "kid" things, like the zoo, riding bikes in the park, eating pizza (Fabrizio was a great sport with all of these activities). I also love to eat so he took us to eat lots of yummy food.

If you send your phone number to Fabrizio he'll call you and discuss your interests. He's much better on the phone than in e-mails.

Nicole

Archived