New Crew after Dry Dock?

I will be on the Triumph on Nov. 2. This will be (I think) 2-3 weeks after the dry dock. My question is will there be "new" crew on board?

Does the crew stay onboard for the dry dock?

Do they get a vacation and leave the ship?

It seems to me like this would be the perfect time for a switch.

If there is in fact a switch is this a good thing or a bad thing. Will they know what they are doing--how to work together? Be in a better mood because they are not tiered of their jobs yet?

What do you think?

Good questions!!! As we will be on Triumph in March - and the ship - how about the ship?? Is it like a total remodel on the inside or more just the mechanical stuff???

Will I be happy??? I am getting more & more nervous with what I am reading lately - and this will be a first cruise for my family & my fathers family and I would hate for them to be disapointed since I've bragged up cruising so much.

I am sure of:

*a sea side theater

*update (fluffing) of common areas

Maybe:

*new flat screens in the rooms??

Ashley

*I know many people who are excited about the sea side theater. I just keep think "why on earth would I want to spend my vacation time watching a movie?!?!" Am I wrong is there something amazing about it that I am missing? I am not being a hater or a troll I promise just wondering......

We love watching movies as a family and I personally think it would be cool to be out on the sea in the open air and watch one all together. I know it's not for everyone. But it just seems like it would be a cool experience for us.

I am sure of:

*a sea side theater

*update (fluffing) of common areas

Maybe:

*new flat screens in the rooms??

Ashley

*I know many people who are excited about the sea side theater. I just keep think "why on earth would I want to spend my vacation time watching a movie?!?!" Am I wrong is there something amazing about it that I am missing? I am not being a hater or a troll I promise just wondering......

For us it kinda reminds me of the old drive in theatres only out to sea (how cool is that) sadly my children have never experienced watching a move on a huge screen outside (I'm sure we are glad that our daughters haven't experienced the "drive in" HA HA) anyway I think it will be fun and being on a ship will only add to it!!

There is still a drive in close to my home ( 30 min) I remember going when I was about 9 to see Twister. There was a storm that night. It never rained where we were just lots of lighting and thunder in the distance...I was scared...kinda like if they showed Titanic on an Alaskan cruise:eek: Just a funny thought!! :)

There is still a drive in close to my home ( 30 min) I remember going when I was about 9 to see Twister. There was a storm that night. It never rained where we were just lots of lighting and thunder in the distance...I was scared...kinda like if they showed Titanic on an Alaskan cruise:eek: Just a funny thought!! :)

Too funny!! Yeah I went to the chain saw masacre when I was 15 with a bunch of girls- thought we were pretty cool - and we were all scared out of our pants and then a guy comes up to the car window with a toy chainsaw that made the same noise - the screams in our car probably damaged all of our hearing -HA HA

Archived