The New Ships Biscuit (P&O)

LibraLass41

Now, for those who haven't seen them yet, the new ships biscuit, as seen on Arcadia in May 08 (by some, but not all!;) ) the new additon to the cabin tea tray biscuit range, to accompany Honey & Oat, Priory Crumble and Mild Ginger.... I bring you...fanfare!!!

8.gif

Shortbread Rings, heres a piccie:

http://www.realfooddirect.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=6_23&products_id=230

Please try not to get over -excited, but just to say they are lovely and melt in the mouth:p

Sue

Thank you for this vital information, Sue. We didn't see them on Oriana, unfortunately (end of May/early June). But now that my wife has been alerted, she is very much looking forward to having them on Ventura in late September. There Will Be Trouble if they don't appear....

I am so proud of myself because I didn't eat the biscuits on our last cruise on Ventura. We had the new packaged Honey&Oat in our tin but our friends had orange shortbread which they thought deeeelicious!

I only gained 2lbs on this cruise instead of the usual half a stone but then the afternooon tea was so bad that I skipped it as well. It all helped!

Yep, mine disappear straight into my goodie bag in my case !!! only for a few more packets to appear by our steward on our return, this game can last all cruise.... never eat the biscuits on a cruise, after a nice breakfast and other meals , never want them, or the pillow chocolate, so they all come home with me..:D

Archived