Port of Houston...

The Port of Houston site says they are completing their new terminal in 2008 at a cost of something like 80 or 90 million$. They also said they were in talks with major cruise lines about coming there, etc, but no specific info. at this time.

Anyone hear any rumors besides that? I for one would be stoked if a few more options came into the area.

Thanks

The Port of Houston site says they are completing their new terminal in 2008 at a cost of something like 80 or 90 million$. They also said they were in talks with major cruise lines about coming there, etc, but no specific info. at this time.

Anyone hear any rumors besides that? I for one would be stoked if a few more options came into the area.

Thanks

There is a huge thread on the Gulf Coast Departures Forum with lots of information. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=422301

Thank-you for your reply. Those posts are all from 2006 and I was hoping that there might be some new info. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That thread was started in 2006, but if you go to the last page you will see recent posts.

I think all discussions on this topic are getting merged into that thread, so the mods might just move this one over there as well.

That thread was started in 2006, but if you go to the last page you will see recent posts.

I think all discussions on this topic are getting merged into that thread, so the mods might just move this one over there as well.

Thanks...I figured the latest ones were on the first page...fooled again!!

Archived