Miracle teens 12-15 year olds

star1765

When my kids where younger they participated in the camp carnival activities. Now they are a little older, I was wondering what there is to do. Do they still get the carnival capers and will they have a meet and great in the beginning of the cruise? Sorry for all the questions & thanks in advance for any info.

When my kids where younger they participated in the camp carnival activities. Now they are a little older, I was wondering what there is to do. Do they still get the carnival capers and will they have a meet and great in the beginning of the cruise? Sorry for all the questions & thanks in advance for any info.

Hi Star1765,

I just welcomed you to the roll call and asked you if there were any teens in your group:D . Looks like there are some other 12-15 year olds in our roll call group as well.

We are returning to Carnival for a change. Our last 6 cruises were on NCL. We have a 13 (14 in October) DS with us and I believe that there is a Carnival group for the 12-14 year olds and a teen group for the 15 to 17 year olds.

My experience is that kids over 12 aren't interested in Camp Carnival activities and tend "hang out" doing their own thing.

Get active on your saling's roll call and let the teens email each other or use myspace. Once on board they'll already be friends and will most likely "hang" together for the entire cruise.

i was 14 last year and went on a carnival cruise

the activities they gave us were a little bit babyish so we made friends with some kids older than us by the pool.

we went to club o2 after that even though some of us were not old enough

a lot of fun!

Archived