AOS Photos

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures!! We cruise AOS last year and are going again next year. I didn't realize they had two pools and slide for the children. That's great to know since my 9 yr old nephew and 6 yo niece will be going with us this time!:D

Thanks, we are considering this ship for a cruise next year. Your pictures really help me get a feel for the ship.

Do you know if adults are allowed at the kids pool area? Also, do you have any more pictures of that part of the ship. I have two boys ages 7 and 15 who will be very interested in that part.

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures!! We cruise AOS last year and are going again next year. I didn't realize they had two pools and slide for the children. That's great to know since my 9 yr old nephew and 6 yo niece will be going with us this time!:D

Where did you see the slide?

• 3 weeks later...

WOW your photos are fabulous! I am really looking forward to my first AOS cruise in September, and your photos gave me something to dream about in the meantime :) And thanks for sharing your Daily Compass, I was wondering what all the talk is about... now I have seen one, I am even more excited!

Archived