Booking another Cruise while on Board

Kukiz

We will be on the Carnival's Splendor next month. Do you know if you can book a future Carnival cruise while on board ship? Most of the the cruise lines do offer future bookings to passengers but wasn't sure about Carnival as I haven't sailed with them for awhile.

Do they offer a reduced deposit for future sailings and a shipboard credit as an incentive to book a future cruise?

We will be on the Carnival's Splendor next month. Do you know if you can book a future Carnival cruise while on board ship? Most of the the cruise lines do offer future bookings to passengers but wasn't sure about Carnival as I haven't sailed with them for awhile.

Do they offer a reduced deposit for future sailings and a shipboard credit as an incentive to book a future cruise?

Kukiz,

Splendor is one of the Carnival ships that offers the 'Where Next' progam. For a $100 certificate, you can apply the certificate toward the booking deposit of a cruise at any time for five years, and receive up to $200 on board credit depending on the cruise length. You can also book the cruises while on board and receive $100 OBC on the future cruise.

We bought five certificates on our cruise last month and had credit applied to our already booked cruises at no cost to us. :)

Kukiz,

Splendor is one of the Carnival ships that offers the 'Where Next' progam. For a $100 certificate, you can apply the certificate toward the booking deposit of a cruise at any time for five years, and receive up to $200 on board credit depending on the cruise length. You can also book the cruises while on board and receive $100 OBC on the future cruise.

We bought five certificates on our cruise last month and had credit applied to our already booked cruises at no cost to us. :)

So when you buy the $100 certificate, do you get an OBC for your current cruise, or for the cruise you are using the certificate on?

Does each certificate have to be used on separate cruises or can multiple certificates be applied to a single cruise?

I'm hoping they have this program in place before we take our Carnival Freedom cruise in February.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Bill

Kukiz,

So when you buy the $100 certificate, do you get an OBC for your current cruise, or for the cruise you are using the certificate on?

Does each certificate have to be used on separate cruises or can multiple certificates be applied to a single cruise?

I'm hoping they have this program in place before we take our Carnival Freedom cruise in February.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Bill

The $100 certificate you purchase is for a future cruise. It is really like a partial deposit. When you book the next cruise with your TA you will pay $100 less in deposit and get a $100 on board credit for that cruise.

You have up to 5 years (I think) to book and you can get your initial $100 back if you decide not to cruise.

(above stolen from a previous post, and I did it from memory.) :D

Paul, do you know if the Miracle is one of the ships that offers this incentive?

thanks

I would like to know the answer to this as well. We are sailing on her in Sept and I'd like to know if there are any perks to booking while onboard.

The $100 certificate you purchase is for a future cruise. It is really like a partial deposit. When you book the next cruise with your TA you will pay $100 less in deposit and get a $100 on board credit for that cruise.

You have up to 5 years (I think) to book and you can get your initial $100 back if you decide not to cruise.

(above stolen from a previous post, and I did it from memory.) :D

Do you need to make an appointment with the TA on board ship or can you just fill out a form indicating how many certificates you wish to purchase?

Archived