Day use of hotel pool/beach

popsec

When we were in Grand Caymen in April the crew told us about a wonderful resort by 7 mile beach where you could use their pools, lounge chairs and beach at no cost. We went there and had a lovely day. I emailed to ask if that was still available to cruise ship passengers and was told that we could use the beach but not the pools, loungers, etc. Anyone know of a place like this we can go to while in Grand Caymen Sept & Nov?

Treasure Island Resort always used to be a good hangout as long as you arrive after the Billie Bones pool bar opens around 10am. I've certainly never seen the security guys turn away people who are clearly tourists once the bar is open and the little beach is normally deserted.

Treasure Island Resort always used to be a good hangout as long as you arrive after the Billie Bones pool bar opens around 10am. I've certainly never seen the security guys turn away people who are clearly tourists once the bar is open and the little beach is normally deserted.

That's the one we went to in April and we loved the place. I'd contacted the Treasure Island resort but think I got hold of the wrong person since they said we couldn't use the pools etc (it was the condominium people, I think). I've got a phone number for the hotel and I'm going to try calling them next. We even got there a couple hours before the bar opened and that was no problem with the hotel.

Archived