Cheap Flights from RDU>>MIA

bol4taz

We are booked on the Liberty 1/3/2009.

I've been checking various flights for weeks now, trying to get a good deal. (don't want to pay $700.00 pp for that). Well American Airlines out of RDU has great rates. Just booked throught http://www.aa.com, got tickets for $219.00 per person total round trip to MIA. I was amazed. Another great plus is its a straight flight, no stops!! I'm sorry I don't get to post often, but I do read alot and have learned from all the great tips here. Hope this can help someone.

Now I'm getting ready to tackle priceline for a nice hotel in the downtown area.

Anyone else joining us?

Taz

I booked mine nonstop from RDU to FLL for around $210 total on Southwest and Jet Blue... i generally fly to MIA for about the same amount. If you keep an eye out, you can still get good fares... especially down to FL... definitely haven't seen any even close to $700 :eek: OUCH! It would be easier to drive :p

We are booked on the Liberty 1/3/2009.

I've been checking various flights for weeks now, trying to get a good deal. (don't want to pay $700.00 pp for that). Well American Airlines out of RDU has great rates. Just booked throught http://www.aa.com, got tickets for $219.00 per person total round trip to MIA. I was amazed. Another great plus is its a straight flight, no stops!! I'm sorry I don't get to post often, but I do read alot and have learned from all the great tips here. Hope this can help someone.

Now I'm getting ready to tackle priceline for a nice hotel in the downtown area.

Anyone else joining us?

Taz

Also try hotwire dot com for hotels.

Archived