Boarding Time on EOS out of Bayonne

around noon! Cape Liberty teminal is set up differently from other cruise terminals but we did not mind the set up! Once you drop off your bags you then enter the terminal and you will be directed where to go to get your seapass cards set up! A shuttle bus will then take you to your ship and you will then board the Explorer of the Seas! I'm hoping Hubby and I can take another cruise from Cape Liberty, Bayonne, New Jersey!!! We think it is better to arrive early then to possibly get caught in a traffic jam or have car trouble and maybe miss the ship! Last year out of Cape Liberty we had to arrive around 4:00p.m because our ship the Explorer did not arrive in port until 3:00 p.m. We did not board the Explorer until 7:30p.m. and we sailed after midnight but it was still awesome being on our AFT balcony going under the Verrazona bridge (spelling is wrong sorry)!!! The Explorer is a wonderful ship!!! Have a Great Cruise Vacation! Happy Explorer Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Sincerely, Melissa

Agree with above post. Just off Explorer and I used their ground transfer. As such, we had to wait until the last color was called and the bus was full before leaving. The last color coded luggage calls boarded the bus around 11:00am. When we arrived the week before, we arrived about 11:45 am - line of cars starting to form, quick check in and waited inside the terminal until about 12:15 until they started shuttles to the ship. Getting there too early means - hurry up and wait!

Glad I was able to help!!! Have a wonderful cruise vacation!!! Enjoy, Relax and have FUN!!! Hubby and I will not be taking a cruise or any vacation this year because the airfare is just too much! We had to cancel our December cruise this year but I still try to post and check these boards for fun every now and then! We hope to cruise next May or June!!! I really loved the Explorer and the Ice show is FANTASTIC a not to be missed!!! The crew is wonderful as well as the food and service! We did not want to get off this ship last November!!! The new bedding is terrific also!!! Happy Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

Glad I was able to help!!! Have a wonderful cruise vacation!!! Enjoy, Relax and have FUN!!! Hubby and I will not be taking a cruise or any vacation this year because the airfare is just too much! We had to cancel our December cruise this year but I still try to post and check these boards for fun every now and then! We hope to cruise next May or June!!! I really loved the Explorer and the Ice show is FANTASTIC a not to be missed!!! The crew is wonderful as well as the food and service! We did not want to get off this ship last November!!! The new bedding is terrific also!!! Happy Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

We are sailing on EOS on 8/23. Any hidden tips you learned you can share. We are a party of 18 with 7 kids 9 thru 16. Can you sign the permission for rock climbing and such on the first day for the whole week. Any quiet hidden spots that you can share?

Archived