Has any Carnival ship EVER had 6 soups on their dinner menu?

tripman

May sound like a dumb question, but wanted to know if anyone has ever been on a carnival cruise where the dinner menu has 6 soups (or maybe 5). Am I right in thinking that it is generally like all other lines, usually 2 or 3 choices, one of them is probably a cold soup?

Thanks

I love the cold soups. Especially the fruit ones. Yummy!! On my Celebrity cruise back in 95 they had cold soups every night!! I was hoping before I went on my Carnival cruise last year they had them too. They did but they were not as good as Celebrity!

Do you mean 6 soups per night or in total?

...i mean per night. So on Sunday evening, there would be 6 soups, and on Monday evening, 6 soups...different from those on Sunday...

etc etc etc

My questions comes from a disagreement about what someone remembers.

...i mean per night. So on Sunday evening, there would be 6 soups, and on Monday evening, 6 soups...different from those on Sunday...

etc etc etc

My questions comes from a disagreement about what someone remembers.

No, never seen that many soups on the menu.

Take a look at this menu, its current and fresh off the press from onboard the Splendor:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/menus1.htm

Fred

never had 6 soups in one night on any cruise line! usually 1 hot soup and 1 cold soup are what is offered on most sailings.

Soup is not that popular that it would need 6 choices!

I have had some GREAT Soups thou.... Pumpkin is my favorite!!! French Onion next!!

DH and I were on the 06/02/08 sailing on the Miracle and I thought all of the chilled soups were excellent! I had Mango, Peach, Cherry, potato (vishy swah) sp? I much prefered them to the hot soups..dh ordered the various soups (hot) and liked them except for the Corn Chowder, which looked and tasted like dish water, but oh well, he just ordered another soup and was happy..I would love to see 6 different soups on the menu, I would forgo solid food!

I remember when there was only ONE soup and it was served family style to the whole table in a soup tureen. Salad, vegetable and potatoes were served the same way. Everything except your entree and dessert were served family style on my first Carnival cruise in 1992.

Archived