water works

hdavidson

The only ones I know of are Inspiration and Imagination. The Fascination is supposed to go into drydock soon, so it may have the water works by then. The Fascination starts sailing out of Jacksonville on September 20th.

i have searched and can't seem to find which ships will have water works as of oct 1? anyone that could help would be appreciated :-)

As of October 1 only the Inspiration and the Imagination.

The Fantasy and the Paradise are scheduled for dry dock this year with the Fantasy coming back out October 3rd.

The Sensation will go into dry dock in January of next year and sail again in February...

The Fascination has been upgraded! I hope to sail her September 12, 2008

An integral part of our legendary Fantasy-class ships, CARNIVAL FASCINATION has provided years of faithful service to Carnival guests. And, as a reward, we've given her a multi-million dollar makeover and a brand new itinerary for 2008. We started with a spanking-new lobby bar in her dazzling 6-story atrium, and then added a 9-hole mini golf course and sushi bar. Don't forget the upgraded staterooms complete with new, flat-screen TVs and restyled bathrooms. Come aboard the beautiful new CARNIVAL FASCINATION and let her capture your imagination. Book your Bahamas or Western Caribbean cruise today. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas.

What are the chances that Triumph will get it when they dry dock this fall??

None... the Triumph will get the Carnival SeaSide Theater and will have the 6E cabins converted to 8F balcony cabins...

The Fascination has been upgraded! I hope to sail her September 12, 2008

An integral part of our legendary Fantasy-class ships, CARNIVAL FASCINATION has provided years of faithful service to Carnival guests. And, as a reward, we've given her a multi-million dollar makeover and a brand new itinerary for 2008. We started with a spanking-new lobby bar in her dazzling 6-story atrium, and then added a 9-hole mini golf course and sushi bar. Don't forget the upgraded staterooms complete with new, flat-screen TVs and restyled bathrooms. Come aboard the beautiful new CARNIVAL FASCINATION and let her capture your imagination. Book your Bahamas or Western Caribbean cruise today. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas.

Although the Fascination has received many upgrades, the Water Works portion has not been completed at this time. Carnival has stated it will be done in 2009, last I heard.

Archived