Post Cruise Shore Excursions in Miami

tigerdadky

We are on the RCCL Oct 6th cruise and will be back on the 10th. Our flight on the 10th dont leave until 4:45 pm. There are two shore excursion listed with RCCL. One is a south beach tour and the other is a Florida swampboat tour. Has anyone taken either of these and if so how were they.

Post cruise we opted for the South Beach Art Deco Tour. We too had a later flight and our luggage was taken aboard the bus and dropped at the airport with us later in the day. The tour included about 1 hour aboard a bus touring the Art Deco area, then we were free to roam on our own in South Beach.. We ate lunch, tried a few Mojitos and had time for shopping. Back to the bus and off to the airport. I cannot remember what time we arrived at the airport but the tour was about $25.00 and well worth it. I have not done the swamp tour. Enjoy

It all depends on what you like to do. The first one is in a a/c bus and you get to see South Beach, when you get off the bus you walk around for a while and then back to the bus, the second one is a tour of the Everglades, it is also very beautiful, however, because you will be here the first part of October, most likely it will still be very hot and humid, obviously no a/c while you are riding the airboat, however I am sure they will take you there in an a/c bus.

Both tours are great. Enjoy your trip.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who might be interested in a post cruise excursion in Miami, I was finally able to view the excursion actually offered for Miami for this cruise and the Swamp Boat tour was the only one offered, for flights leaving out of Miami and FLL.

Archived