laundry service

millet47

Can anyone tell me how the laundry service works. Can I send out two or three pair of jeans and expect them back the next day or does it take longer. Still dealing with those packing problems. Thanks in advance.:D

NCL also typically offers a special where they will wash everything that you can fit into a paper bag (that they provide) for $25. They don't do it every day, but on our 12 night cruise they did it twice. So I assume they might do it once on a 7 day cruise. But you turn it in on one day and you don't get it back for 2 days. at least on our cruise. The bag was fairly large. so you can get quite a bit into it. but not a ton of stuff.

Not sure which ship you are going on. We have just returned from POA. There was a laundry service on board - no special price bag offers though. We sent 2 bags 2 days before leaving as we had extra 6 nights in Honolulu, on the last night we were still waiting for the laundry to be returned at 10.30pm so we could pack. Eventually they found it but it was dreadful, we had to throw 4 white t shirts away!

We have always used the laundry service on NCL.. and my memory may be WAY off, but I would have sworn it takes two days to get the laundry back. Like if I turn it in today, it will be day after tomorrow before I get it back. That is actually why we don't use their laundry service more, because it really is priced very reasonably. If I am wrong about how long it takes to get it back, dont flame me.. LOL.. I can't help it i'm old and if I have slept since then I can't remember it. I bought pills to help with my memory, but I always forget to take them. LOL

Archived