Visa Rewards Fax #

I just received my RCCL Visa Rewards Certificate and I cannot find the fax number on the back of the certificate as I recall in the past.

Does anyone know the fax #? A search only turned up the fact that it should be on the back of the coupon. Maybe my old eyes are tiring...

I just received my RCCL Visa Rewards Certificate and I cannot find the fax number on the back of the certificate as I recall in the past.

Does anyone know the fax #? A search only turned up the fact that it should be on the back of the coupon. Maybe my old eyes are tiring...

I do not have the fax number but if you call the RCI Coupon Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626 they will gladly provide that info for you.

You can also at that time, give them your booking number and your certificate number and how you want it applied. Then fax over for confirmation.

Edit: I just looked at copies of the certs that I mailed in for our March cruise and I do not see a fax number...........only a mailing address.

Archived