Navigator connecting cabins larger ov + superior balcony deck 9

Hello:

We are booked on NOS 11/27 sailing and booked 9220 & 9218 larger OV (for three kids) connecting to a superior balcony for us - has anyone stayed in these cabins or similar, seems GREAT, expensive but with 5 it always is, just wondering how the cabins were and if the larger OV, really seemed larger 2girls/1boy 211sq ft, sounds great - any info on location on ship, deck 9 and/or those cabins would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Rachelle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rachelle,

We were on Navigator April 3rd, and had cabins 9520 and 9518 (same combination as yours).

We had plenty of space. My husband and I had the balcony cabin, and our 3 older children (13, 11, 8) had the connecting room. Our 6 year old sometimes slept in our room (on the couch that was converted into a double bed) and sometimes shared the sofa bed with his brother in the other room.

We had sufficient wardrobe space, but had to be neat and tidy and hang up our clothes all the time (easier said than done!). We had the most wonderful cabin steward - Denton - and it was a such a treat to return to our cabins to find them spick and span twice a day.

The best thing about these connecting rooms compared to the Family Suite: 2 bathrooms!

I was also glad the children didn't have a balcony - they were only allowed out on ours' when we were there (my 6 year old is very lively, and I had visions of him climbing!!!).

However the balcony was great for my husband and I, we would sit on it as we sailed away from each port without disturbing the children who were made take a nap before dinner!

Hope this helps - and I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the ship.

Sandra

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=04>

<param name="day" value=03>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Archived