Lost and Found - Suggestions Needed

DMommyP

We left an item on our ship (the Pearl, disembarking on Sunday July 20) and have not had much luck trying to find out how to try to get it back. Every time I call customer service (which is not open on Sundays by the way), I get a different answer, none of them helpful.

Has anyone out there had any luck recovering a lost item (this one happens to be a sentimentally important sweatshirt).

Thanks!

Does anyone know if NCL has a Lost and Found Dept? I am only now realized that I left some pics in my cabin from our cruise. I thought that they were in the package that my parents have but they went through them and they don't. If they do who do I need to call? I can almost kick myself as it was close to 150.00 dollars of pics.

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

We left an item on our ship (the Pearl, disembarking on Sunday July 20) and have not had much luck trying to find out how to try to get it back. Every time I call customer service (which is not open on Sundays by the way), I get a different answer, none of them helpful.

Has anyone out there had any luck recovering a lost item (this one happens to be a sentimentally important sweatshirt).

Thanks!

I posted the same exact thing. I actually left my pictures on the Star. I am hoping that a phone call I got a week ago deals with that, put my daughter took down the wrong info. I am hoping that they can somehow mail them to me.

I posted the same exact thing. I actually left my pictures on the Star. I am hoping that a phone call I got a week ago deals with that, put my daughter took down the wrong info. I am hoping that they can somehow mail them to me.
I believe you can get your

pictures from this website. http://www.image.com/html/post_cruise.html

I imagine someone else is wearing the sweatshirt now, but try emailing the ship.

Customer Relations/Lost and Found (Post-Cruise)

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Mailing Address

NCL Customer Relations/Lost and Found

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5:30pm ET

Does anyone know if NCL has a Lost and Found Dept? I am only now realized that I left some pics in my cabin from our cruise. I thought that they were in the package that my parents have but they went through them and they don't. If they do who do I need to call? I can almost kick myself as it was close to 150.00 dollars of pics.

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Mailing Address

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

It wasnt a good idea to purchase pictures from them, They cost alot.

Maybe ncl.com would help.

:o

Some of them came out really good. I feel bad because my dad paid for them. I did find a phone number. I have a good feeling that I am going to get them back. A week ago someone from NCL called and my daughter took down the wrong info. I am hoping it was to inform me that they have my pictures. Wish me luck.

I'm sorry you lost them, I hope you find them.

This leaves me to make sure I pack up everything on my next cruise!

lol.

I was too busy making sure that no else left their stuff, I forgot my folder. I really thought that I had left my pictures with my parents. I finally got around to unpacking found one set of pics but not the others. I called my parents down in Texas I am in WA and described some of the pics and they do not have them. So I am hoping I left them behind.

Phone

Mailing Address

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

This is the number I keep calling. One person told me they couldn't take a report until 10 days after disembarkation. One person transferred me to reservations! One was so rude I finally just said nevermind and hung up. The fourth person said she would research it and call me back. That was a week ago and I haven't heard a thing.

I guess I will try the address. Do you know if there is an e-mail address?

Thanks for trying to help - sorry if I sound bitter. We had a great cruise but the post cruise customer service is very frustrating.

Where do I find the e-mail address for the ship? I do know that I can't call the ship - even when it is still in port.

Thanks.

You can call the ship at any time if you want to. It's expensive - I seem to remember about $12+ per minute.

From the NCL site: "When calling from the United States:

Dial 1.888.NC SHIPS (627.4477), select the ship, and enter your credit card information.

When Calling from outside the United States: Dial 1.732.335.3280, select the ship, and enter your credit card information."

I don't know the e-mail for the ship but you might want to call corporate and ask them for it.

When you e-mail be sure and put down what sailing, room number and, better yet, the name of your room steward who may remember seeing the item and what happened to it.

Usually lost items stay on the ship. They have a spot room stewards put things passengers left behind. When it gets full they usually take and donate it at a port somewhere.

Good luck!

Normally once all the guests leave the ship a Receptionist boxes up the lost items and sends them to Miami. If someone reports something missing to Miami that Miami didn't get they will forward the request to the ships Front Office Manager to see if anything has been turned in late. Thats how we did it on the Pride Of America.

Interesting that POAm does it differently than Int'l fleet. Or maybe they changed their policy since the last time I asked about lost items. Or it could be because of the logistics of shipping from overseas and customs reports etc. are the reason for the difference.

James - Do you know the e-mail for the Pearl?

Archived