Need Clarification & Advice re: Beaches

*Sass*

So Nachi Cocum is a laid back, quiet place and Paradise Beach is where the party is at??? My boyfriend wants to know because he wants to go where the party and the crowds are.

Anymore party or crowded spots with music on the beach with a swimup bar in Cozumel that any of you can recommend??? Our party's age rand is 30-38 and we're all young at heart.

We really want to hang out on the beach in Cozumel. :)

So Nachi Cocum is a laid back, quiet place and Paradise Beach is where the party is at??? My boyfriend wants to know because he wants to go where the party and the crowds are.

Anymore party or crowded spots with music on the beach with a swimup bar in Cozumel that any of you can recommend??? Our party's age rand is 30-38 and we're all young at heart.

We really want to hang out on the beach in Cozumel. :)

I'll try and answer this for you the best way I can. Nachi is a laid back place with limited availability so there will be no crowds. Paradise is not really a party type beach but it is one of the most popular as far as crowds, or number of people. Nachi has the swim up bar, Paradise at this time does not have a pool (although they are planning one). Hope this helps.

Hi

Has anyone gone to Wyndham Cozumel Resort and Spa for the day? It is offered at $50 and includes (as others) drinks, a buffet, etc. Appreciate any comments.

Joan

We stayed at the new section of the wyndham last month, and ventured over to the area that is used by this tour, the beach has a rocky entrance into the water so its not like what I call a typical beach. The pool and facilities are clean, can't comment on the food (buffet) as our package included table service. Drinks were good for an all inclusive. Best thing I can say is if you dont care about snorkeling you can find a better AI.

if you get off the ship and walk across the street, you will find a party. where we docked it was senor frog's...loud music and a lot of people having trouble walking...trying to get back to their ship. nachi doesn't have a live band, no one was dancing and everyone was just chillin'.

I guess I asked the question wrong. I'll try again.

Where is the party at in Cozumel or is it just laying back and relaxing, listening to the wave?

The party atmosphere depends on the time of year such as spring break etc. If your cruise is around that or graduation then your chances are better to find more people doing what you are looking for. Paradise beach and Playa Mia are the two most popular of any beach clubs and your best bet to find a party. (more so playa mia due to the all inclusive plan)

Archived