Beach Massages

we are going in march and I would like the same info. We will be at ST. Lucia,Barbados, Antigua,St. Martin, St. Thomas Anything on any of those beaches and if yes about how much did you pay. Thanks.

We are on the Serenade in Feb 2009 and I am looking for a great place to get a beach massage. ;)

I am also on the same cruise as you. I happened to find this thread on the ports of call board in St Lucia, and we booked this place for a beach message. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=752903&highlight=Rendez-Vous I e-mailed the resort, they replied back I was able to make our reservation. After reading that some people have had some difficulties getting a response back I will be checking on our reservation periodically. I hope this helps.

Have you visited the meet and mingle board there is a post there with our cruise, very friendly group!

Enjoy your cruise!

Ronda

How much did the day passes cost and is your massage included in that price?

I was charged $38.00 per person for a half day pass. We also signed up for the massages for 2 at $45.00 per person. The rep told me to book early as there would be a price increase after 06/01/08.

The only thing I might change is our massage appointment to an earlier time. We have them booked at 1:00 PM. But we also want to do some shopping & not have to rush back to the ship, especially since this is the port that is tendered.

I hope this helps:) ...

Ronda

You should be docked in St. Lucia. We went to the Rendezvous while in St. Lucia last September onboard the Adventure and it is well worth the price paid. However, we weren't very impressed with the food - easily solved by eating a small amount and visiting the Windjammer upon reboarding the Adventure! There was a lot of traffic returning to the ship by taxi...drive back was twice as long.

• 3 weeks later...
How much did the day passes cost and is your massage included in that price?

If you are still interested in the Rendez-Vous Couples Massage in St Lucia, I happen to come across the pricing sheet they sent to me before I made the reservation. I would be happy to e-mail it to you it you like.

Let me know.

Thanks

Archived