Beach floats, snorkels and mask

mbmadeline

I've never been to the Caribbean at all. Are we allowed to bring our own beach gear. For example, in Labradee ... can I just pack a not blown up float in my suitcase... and bring my own to relax and float in the water. Most of the beaches where I live don't allow floats or rings in the oceans here. Not sure if that would be allowed in the Caribbean. I've never found any posts about that.

I've never been to the Caribbean at all. Are we allowed to bring our own beach gear. For example, in Labradee ... can I just pack a not blown up float in my suitcase... and bring my own to relax and float in the water. Most of the beaches where I live don't allow floats or rings in the oceans here. Not sure if that would be allowed in the Caribbean. I've never found any posts about that.

When I went to Labadee they made you put on a light weight life vest to snorkel but you are aloud to use your own float matress etc if just swimming. MOST beaches in the caribbean (Unlike Labadee which is leased by RCL) are for public use and you can use what ever floating device you wish. Just be careful with your choice as some are not safe especially for children.

Archived