sign and sail can we....

xxangelxx

Hi again...just wondering, I filled out all i had to , printed out my edocs, luggage tags are laminated...heck im even packed. (leaving on Thursday) Here is a question i have. I of course entered the credit card into my edocs and all is set, My question is when i go to check in or whatever they call it. Can i delete that and just put cash up front and not use the credit card which i initially had planned? What i want to do is bring cash for use on the ship, with my sign and sail card, Then the original credit card i wanted to use for that i want to use for ports. Thanks for any info in advance..Hope i like it (the cruise that is)

Hi again...just wondering, I filled out all i had to , printed out my edocs, luggage tags are laminated...heck im even packed. (leaving on Thursday) Here is a question i have. I of course entered the credit card into my edocs and all is set, My question is when i go to check in or whatever they call it. Can i delete that and just put cash up front and not use the credit card which i initially had planned? What i want to do is bring cash for use on the ship, with my sign and sail card, Then the original credit card i wanted to use for that i want to use for ports. Thanks for any info in advance..Hope i like it (the cruise that is)

Yes but ask at check in- You may have to revise it at the pursors desk..

We changed what credit card we were using and were able to do so at check in.. Cash may be different

Just go with the credit card at check in. Then anytime during the cruise you can go to the Purser's desk and put as much cash as you wish on your S&S acct. You can track your acct on your cabin TV. If you do not want ANY hold on the card, put all the cash in the S&S acct. They will give you a check or a bill] for whatever balance remains on the last morning.

Dan

Archived