Lunch suggestions

I'm looking for suggestions on where to have lunch in Kusadasi, Sorrento, and Rome (we'll have about an hour at Piazza Navona, so anything near there would work)...we're open to pretty much anything. Kusadasi and Sorrento we're not limited on time/place. I appreciate any suggestions you guys can offer. :D

I'm looking for suggestions on where to have lunch in Kusadasi, Sorrento, and Rome (we'll have about an hour at Piazza Navona, so anything near there would work)...we're open to pretty much anything. Kusadasi and Sorrento we're not limited on time/place. I appreciate any suggestions you guys can offer. :D

You will nopt have any problem finding a place to eat in any of these places...there are so many...just look at the menu's they post and pick one that suits your fancy.As to P.Navona, an hour is really not enough time to sit at one of the restos and have a decent lunceon...they do not eat in Europe like we do here..so your best bet would be to pick one of the pizzeria's close by and order..like I said they do not hurry.

Most, if not all, restaurants will post their menu outside. It's easy to just walk up and see if you like it. The problem we have found with restaurant suggestions, is that sometimes you waste a lot of time trying to find the recommended restaurant. Or you may not be in that area at meal time. It's much easier to read the menus and stop where and when you feel hungry. We are rarely disappointed. Enjoy your trip!

Archived