question about pool and hot tub on the holiday

knhall2005

ok so me and my hubby sail in one week, i have a few questions, we are leaving on the holiday, do the pools and hot tub close at a certain time, if so then when? also we are going to cozumel anyone think the storm off the african cost is going to affect us? :eek: we are taking a taxi to our beach club to go on the glass bottom boat snorkeling trip, we have heard some wild stories on those taxi rides, anyone have a crazy story?

tia!

ok so me and my hubby sail in one week, i have a few questions, we are leaving on the holiday, do the pools and hot tub close at a certain time, if so then when? also we are going to cozumel anyone think the storm off the african cost is going to affect us? :eek: we are taking a taxi to our beach club to go on the glass bottom boat snorkeling trip, we have heard some wild stories on those taxi rides, anyone have a crazy story?

tia!

Pools and hot tubs usually close about 8 PM. Relative to the wave off Africa, all of the computer models show the system moving very far to the northwest of the Caribbean, and none of those models predict that it will ever develop into a TS. Taxi in Coz; it is what it is! Have fun.

:eek: we are taking a taxi to our beach club to go on the glass bottom boat snorkeling trip, we have heard some wild stories on those taxi rides, anyone have a crazy story?

tia!

The people of Mexico speak Spanish, but they drive Italian.;)

The pools close at 8pm while the hottubs close at 11pm per the Capers from the Holiday.

Yup watch the taxi drivers. I took the Cozumel Demolition Derby excursion in Dec 2006. For $83, I got to wreck a new rental car when a taxi slammed into me and got a free two hour tour of the police station.

Dave

Archived