Atlantis/Comfort Suites????

NCEdwards4

I'm a newbie! I've been reading the posts and want to make sure I understand....

If we're docked in Nassau for a day, we can/should book a room at the Comfort Suites. This will give us full access to Atlantis and the waterpark? What won't we be able to do with this access? What about the marine habitat - will we be able to walk around and look at what it has to offer?

We are a family of 4, 2 kids 9 and 11. Will this be the best option for them?

Thanks for your help. We are booking last minute.

I'm a newbie! I've been reading the posts and want to make sure I understand....

If we're docked in Nassau for a day, we can/should book a room at the Comfort Suites. This will give us full access to Atlantis and the waterpark? What won't we be able to do with this access? What about the marine habitat - will we be able to walk around and look at what it has to offer?

We are a family of 4, 2 kids 9 and 11. Will this be the best option for them?

Thanks for your help. We are booking last minute.

You can book a room - whether you should or not is up to you :) How long will you be in Nassau?

Booking a room at the Comfort Suites will give you full access to the Atlantis property - including the aquarium, pools, and waterpark. You can also charge food, etc. to your room at the Comfort Suites.

Try booking through www.choicehotels.com/lpga This seems to be giving everyone the lowest rate.

Keep in mind that the rate quoted when you book only includes the room and tax. You will need to pay the energy surcharge and gratuities at the hotel - which will be $24 ($12x2). Your kids will be free.

Thanks for your help. We definitely want to do Atlantis for the day so I wanted to make sure this was the best way to do it. From what I can see, it will cost us less than $200 to book the room - for all 4 of us. Are there any other options?

One more question, this may be dumb...Which day do I book for? Dumb - I know. We're docking on Monday at 8am, however, most hotels allow check in during the afternoon. Will I have access to the room and Atlantis before check in time (2pm/3pm?)

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for your help. We definitely want to do Atlantis for the day so I wanted to make sure this was the best way to do it. From what I can see, it will cost us less than $200 to book the room - for all 4 of us. Are there any other options?

One more question, this may be dumb...Which day do I book for? Dumb - I know. We're docking on Monday at 8am, however, most hotels allow check in during the afternoon. Will I have access to the room and Atlantis before check in time (2pm/3pm?)

Thanks for all your help.

You book the room for the day of your arrival - in this case Monday. You can check in early, however as the other posted stated, your room may not be available. If you have no plans on going to the room, and no plans to charge anything to the room, you can checkout at the same time you check in to save time getting back to the ship. When you check in you will be given what you need to gain access to Atlantis and to pickup your wristbands giving you access to the pools, waterpark, etc.

Again, just a reminder, in addition to what is quoted when you book the room, there will be fees ($24 in your situation) due when you check in to the hotel.

We did this in April, we checked in and out at the same time so we wouldnt have to walk back over to check out at the end of the day. We paid $250 for a family of 4 and it was a wonderful day, absolutely lovely facilities and you have access to everything. Dont miss the no so lazy river, its tucked away at the back behind the kiddie section. We would do this again in a heartbeat! Food is a little pricey though, similar to going to Disney!

Woo Hoo! I booked and it was only $143! I know I will still have to pay an additional $24, but what a savings! I tried to see how many cruises will be in port that day, and it looks like a bunch, 10k people. I'm happy to get this rate, my kids will love it.

Thanks for your help!

I just went on to book for a day and got the message that starting 8/26/08, the minimum stay is 2 nights. I got a rate of 134.10 for each night, but I don't think that is a bargain.

What date were you looking to book?

I have checked a bunch of dates at random on the Choice Hotels site, and they all came up fine for one night bookings.

The easiest way to book the Comfort Suites Paradise Island is to call Choice's 1-800 number. They will send you a confirmation via email.

Also, don't forget the Paradise location is considered international.

We will be there Aug. 19, and I either get the 2 night minimum message, or a no rooms available message. Has anyone been able to solve this?

No rooms means no rooms :) They are sold out that date - no matter what rate I tried.

I am booked about 10 days later for one night, no problem.

I have yet to get the 2-night minimum message on the Choice Hotels website.

I even called both the hotel directly and the toll free number. The hotel claims there is a 2 night minimum, the reservation line said there are no rooms in inventory. Anyway, I booked a room at Atlantis for $110 using my Amex points. Being we are there overnight, this sounded pretty good to me.

I even called both the hotel directly and the toll free number. The hotel claims there is a 2 night minimum, the reservation line said there are no rooms in inventory. Anyway, I booked a room at Atlantis for $110 using my Amex points. Being we are there overnight, this sounded pretty good to me.

Great price and you don't have the walk from Comfort Suites.

Archived