"Zip Line" Tours?

LindaKE

Periodically, I see reference to a poster enjoying "the zip line" tour. However, when I look at available excursions, I don't see any such thing. Can someone tell me exactly what I should be looking for? Is it a trolley tour?

look at the port-of-call boards for belize...that's where i see it mentioned the most for the spirit ports. there's some local vendors that offer it...

google "zip line in belize"..you will ge a lot of hits.

it's where you wear a harness and get attached to a wire and "zip" down to the next platform. my fear of heights get me from doing it.

Thanks, Cathi. I won't physically be able to do that. I was hoping it was something like a trolley ride, except maybe a little more enjoyable. I'm having trouble finding excursions for this cruise that I can do physically and that interest me. We're doing one Mayan excursion and, probably a semi-sub in Cozumel. I guess we can always just hang out on board. The cruise itself is what we go for anyway. Getting to do port excursions is just a bonus.

have you been to cozumel before?

it's the easiest of the port, to just chill or do things on your own.

belize and santo tomas, great history and culture...but you need to get out of town to really enjoy.

everyone raves about how costa maya was before the hurricane, i hope it gets back to where it was.

Archived