Princess .. New Waves/St. Lucia snorkeling ...

DANofNORTH

is it any good??

Anyone from Princess do this tour recently?

We were in St. Lucia about 4 years ago on a RC cruise & did a snorkel trip. It was not all that good actually. I know that there is good snorkelling in St. Lucia, but the cove that they took us to had not much to see really! I think we could have jumped off the dock & seen about as much!!! ... LOL :eek:

How was this excursion? Lots of fish, colourful coral etc. ? I love to take underwater pictures & am looking forward to a good snorkel spot.

Or are we better off on a private tour?

I can recommend Dive Fair Helen.

St Lucia: Full day snorkel with Dive Fair Helen.

http://www.divefairhelen.com/cruise_ship_special.htm

Boat meets us at ferry dock just across from cruise ship. Bumpy ride to dive shop at Marigot Bay. Ten snorkelers and nine divers board boat and head for Anse Cochon. Excellent marine life. Lunch is served on board, then a second stop at Richmond’s Trench. Large coral formations on each side are near the surface. A good day with an excellent operator. A big thumbs up for DFH.

Thanks Stevesan, I will keep that Dive Fair Helen in mind as it looks pretty good.

I am mainly intersted, for now, in anyone who has taken the "New Waves Snorkel Tour" and anything that anyone can tell me about it. I wouldn't mind taking this tour through Princess, but not if you don't see much. Looking for first hand information if I can get it.

Anyone been on it??

Archived