Grandeur late night desserts

Hello to all!

DW and I will be sailing on the Grandeur in October. We have not crusied RCCL for a few years, and I have a question.

Anyway, I enjoy getting a dessert (cookie, carrot cake etc.:) :) ) before heading back to the cabin at night. Are they available on the Grandeur and where? On the Carnival ships they have a coffee bar/dessert bar/cafe open until after midnight.

Silly quesrtion, but it's one of the things I enjoy.

Thanks for any help.

The Grandeur offers the solarium cafe late at night but only serves pizza, burgers and fries. Sometimes they had fruit. Between 11 and 12:30 on many nights the waiters carried around bite size treats around certain decks and bars. The other option is the room service.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Tom/Pittsburgh, we were on the Grandeur in April and I remember how wonderful room service was. Great Pastries and desserts.

Why you could even order a full plate of bacon from room service if you wanted it. I just mentioned it because a guy I work with eats bacon by the plateful when he cruises:eek:

Don't forget the late night chocolate buffet! They were talking about discontinuing it but I hope they don't.

They have really good pastries at the coffee shop but you have to buy a coffee but boy are they good!!!

Tom/Pittsburgh, we were on the Grandeur in April and I remember how wonderful room service was. Great Pastries and desserts.

Why you could even order a full plate of bacon from room service if you wanted it. I just mentioned it because a guy I work with eats bacon by the plateful when he cruises:eek:

Don't forget the late night chocolate buffet! They were talking about discontinuing it but I hope they don't.

They have really good pastries at the coffee shop but you have to buy a coffee but boy are they good!!!

There "is" a chocolate buffet? There was not one when we sailed a couple years back, thanks.

On the Splendour the solarium café had made to order crapes. Does the Grandeur have them? They were so good :rolleyes: , chocolate or fruit I believe. We have an aft JS and plan to use the café. The late hours were 10:30 pm to 2:00 am. Are the Grandeur hours the same?

Archived