What to do with belongings?

laurenlou

I really want to go to Paradise beach to experience a real caribbean beach atmosphere. I want to be able to get in the water, but I also want to bring a tote bag with sunscreen, water, ID, camera and spending money. Is there anywhere to lock up your personal items so you can enjoy the water? I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my stuff on the shore, but I really want to take my camera!!

I really want to go to Paradise beach to experience a real caribbean beach atmosphere. I want to be able to get in the water, but I also want to bring a tote bag with sunscreen, water, ID, camera and spending money. Is there anywhere to lock up your personal items so you can enjoy the water? I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my stuff on the shore, but I really want to take my camera!!

I think they do have lockers but not sure.

I wear a water wallet (around the neck) which contains SeaPass, Photo ID, credit card and cash. The rest of our stuff including camera I leave in a tote bag which I zipper close and tie to my lounge chair. I use a tote bag with a clip attachment so I can loop the handle around the frame of the lounge chair underneath the seat. Anyone wanting to steal has to get down on their hands and knees between our two lounge chairs and unhook the tote before taking off. If we go to eat or the bar, I take the tote with me but if we are in the water I leave it there and basically keep an eye on it.

Have a great time.

Kathy

The DO have lockers at PB. I've never used them and don't know what it costs, but probably not much. Just get one of the water safes you wear around your neck and put in your S&S card, your money, ID.... Buy a Fuji disposable waterproof camera and use that. It takes GREAT pix and has a wrist strap, too. Leave the digital on the ship OR lock it up in one of the lockers.

I bought my water safe in the ship's gift shop for about six bucks. They had small and large sizes and I got the large. Small would barely hold a few folded bills and S&S card.

Archived