Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Requests for what-pricing? or to be an official group on the board. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long to get pricing, and that has to be done before you can submit a request to become an official CC group. How long ago did you actually submit a request for pricing?

TinaJ

Requests for what-pricing? or to be an official group on the board. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long to get pricing, and that has to be done before you can submit a request to become an official CC group. How long ago did you actually submit a request for pricing?

TinaJ

yes it does....there are possible groups waiting for pricing for a few months now. (see the possible group on the pride out of baltimore thread.)

CC is backed up with requests.

You have to ask to be an official group, and the CC provides you with the pricing that they get grom the TA that they deal with, only after they approve you as a group leader and as an official CC group.

There are procedures to be followed. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was posted on the thread I mentioned...it might explain things better than I have ....LOL

Afternoon errbody...and welcome back from great cruises I'm sure to Posh and Cat.

Now I know y'all wanta know if we have pricing yet and the answer is no. Don't know why but I have noticed that no other groups have recieved theirs either so I still think it is because Carnival is doing some revamping as in new cabin catagories, and the new deal about the fuel surcharge being resended. So bottom line is we still are a loooong ways out so the pricing will come. Sorry I don't have better news but we just have to be patient until all this is worked out.

believe me...I want this official as soon as we can...but there seems to be a backlog for some reason...and I know that nagging won't get us pricing any quicker.

:D

lets just keep this going and when the pricing flood gates open, we will be in line for ours.

:cool:

Are the t-shirts ready yet ? What color are they ? Are they preshrunk cotton or 50/50 blend ? What time is the private dranking party ? Will we get free lanyards ? Is there an F-deck on this ship ? Can we smuggle booze ? Do I have to dress up ?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe......:p :D ;)

Are the t-shirts ready yet ? You haven't gotten yours?

What color are they ? As discussed yours is black and blue.

Are they preshrunk cotton or 50/50 blend ? Just for you 50/50

What time is the private dranking party ? This is by invitation only, if you didn't get yours... figure it out :D

Will we get free lanyards ? Yes, so we can strangle you with it.

Is there an F-deck on this ship ? No freaking F deck for you buster.

Can we smuggle booze ?Can you yes, should you... yes

Do I have to dress up ? Some clothes would be nice, please no nudity!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe......:p :D ;)

Hey everyone! and specifically aimed at Jessemo, HOW 'BOUT THEM SOX! See you in game seven!:D

Hey everyone! and specifically aimed at Jessemo, HOW 'BOUT THEM SOX! See you in game seven!:D

This series is killing me. I am not even thinking of it today. We did have fun though at the ballpark last night ......

Congratulations Jessemon!

I have to admit that even up the the last out, I was thinking the Sox would pull the rug out from under you! Hard fought game and the better team one. Hope you aren't too tired to take on the Phillies but I promised all my Philadelphia friends that I would root for them so....

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that even up the the last out, I was thinking the Sox would pull the rug out from under you! Hard fought game and the better team one. Hope you aren't too tired to take on the Phillies but I promised all my Philadelphia friends that I would root for them so....

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!

Well a few of the Sox have Phillies ties...:p

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bonnie....It is a dream for this team. Will they hold up ? They have so far when all year long the gurus have said it won't last. We shall see. I am just shaking my head everytime I think they have gotten this far. We all have been shaking our heads here for the past 30 days...

No matter what happens it has been amazing.

By the way...One of our sports radio guys announced today that this series between the Sox and Rays was the most viewed baseball cable playoff series of all time. Go figure......

Would have been intersting to see the reception Tito got had we made it to the Series:eek:

I think JD Drew would have been the most interesting...since we drafted him and he refused to play here. :rolleyes:

Then of course there is your manager and now hurt/retired pitcher Curt Shilling (whom would probably still get a huge reception here...he is well liked).

I think JD Drew would have been the most interesting...since we drafted him and he refused to play here. :rolleyes:

Then of course there is your manager and now hurt/retired pitcher Curt Shilling (whom would probably still get a huge reception here...he is well liked).

Now see, I didn't know that about JD. :o

Archived