Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Now see, I didn't know that about JD. :o

Yeah...he wasn't well liked here...but I think most are over that...LOL

So Paulie......What hotel are we all staying at the night before ??????

I'll remember to ask my buddy who goes there alot on business...

You do that. :p

I think JD Drew would have been the most interesting...since we drafted him and he refused to play here. :rolleyes:

Then of course there is your manager and now hurt/retired pitcher Curt Shilling (whom would probably still get a huge reception here...he is well liked).

:D

Now see, I didn't know that about JD. :o

Yep....he wanted to play in St. Louis....:D

• 2 weeks later...

FYI: Paul who is trying to put this together is on a 9 day (back to back) cruise so nothing will happen until he returns. Last I heard the CC travel agent was backlogged and with this cruise not being until 2010 is probably not on the radar for pricing yet.

Well looks like most have lost interest in this thread-down to page 15. I have seen other group cruises with pricing for the same month so I think the so-called 'backlog problem' must be over. Would be nice for us long term planners to get some pricing so we can make our final decision.

TinaJ

Well looks like most have lost interest in this thread-down to page 15. I have seen other group cruises with pricing for the same month so I think the so-called 'backlog problem' must be over. Would be nice for us long term planners to get some pricing so we can make our final decision.

TinaJ

Haven't lost interest at all. The Group Leader & several others are just getting off the ship from their 9 day back to back cruise. I sure we will have info soon.

Haven't lost interest at all. The Group Leader & several others are just getting off the ship from their 9 day back to back cruise. I sure we will have info soon.

Thanks Brenda, you beat me to it!

I'm sure Paul is as anxious to get the pricing as we all are and hopefully it will be in his mailbox when he gets home from his 9 day cruise.

Thanks Brenda, you beat me to it!

I'm sure Paul is as anxious to get the pricing as we all are and hopefully it will be in his mailbox when he gets home from his 9 day cruise.

LOL Well I know me & my first priority is always the cruise I am on. :D I'll worry about those future cruises when I get back.

BTW...has anyone come up with any new name ideas?

We seemed to have focused on "V" words to go with "Victory".

But I don't think we need to do that.

I was thinking with the busy itin on this one that something on the line of "Island Hoppers" or something similar...or anything that we all like. :D

TinaJ

The request is in...all we can do is wait for a response.

I think we all are long term planners or we wouldn't be discussing 2010 cruises...LOL

Besides the Dream...the Looters are the only new official group.

All we can do is be patient.

;)

Sooooo Paul,

Did you catch the Phillies win of the World Series? Congratulations!

BTW-Anyone seen Scrappy or Jessemon? :p

yes...in the Miami hotel bar the night before we boarded...what a way to start a cruise!!!

Archived