Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

OK...reading the thread about what ports to skip on this itin...it has been an overwhelming response of "Do not miss any ports"...now that really has me pumped up...LOL

I've been to all of them except Dominica, and they are beautiful ports, especially St. Lucia. :cool:

I'm not sure if they still offer it' date=' but St. Kitts a few years back had a train which completely circled the island. they had both indoor compartments and outdoor seating and it was a three- to four-hour party on rails.[/quote']

We will have to make sure we post that when we are official and have a group cruise board set up.

Lower Falls - I live around the corner from Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Angier School kids, and a 7th grader at Brown.

I like to call my kids the Queen and 3 jokers. They'd have a blast on this one. We're doing the Valor Western Carribean for February break.

And you?

Life long resident of the Upper Falls near Dunn Gaeherins, irish pub. No kids but have to elderly parents that I take cruises to get away from ;)

None of the schools I went to still exist or are heading that way, Emerson is now condos, Meadowbrook is your kid's Brown and the current NNHS.

I'm not sure if they still offer it' date=' but St. Kitts a few years back had a train which completely circled the island. they had both indoor compartments and outdoor seating and it was a three- to four-hour party on rails.[/quote']

I'm sure they still offer that and that's what I'd do there.....

I told Brian all the ports this included last night. He is very, very, very interested.:D

Great news friend...and HOLY FISH....if this cruise was next month our air fare on Spirit would be 17 bucks to FLL..17 bucks from ther to San Juan and 17 bucks back to FLL and 17 more to myrtle.Less than 80 bucks a piece:eek:.I know that wont happen when i need it, but I can dream cant I

I really wish this was another time :( I want to do this itinerary SO bad Paulie!!! Especially with you guys!!!!

I know....:(

There are quite a few people who are booked on other cruises at this time.

This is an itin we have always wanted to do.

Archived