Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

I'm thinking it will look pretty cool on a t-shirt' date=' too. :)[/quote']

Maybe on a Caribbean blue T-shirt -- either either white lettering or black lettering depending on how deep/dark the blue is.

I'll be sure to pass the suggestions along to the groups designer...LOL

:p

I like the color for the shirt.

:cool:

Maybe on a Caribbean blue T-shirt -- either either white lettering or black lettering depending on how deep/dark the blue is.

How about Tidy Bowl Blue . On a recent cruise my little sister said

The water was so blue that everyone must be using tidy bowl.

aqua.gif

Been following this thread for the longest time. I have booked this cruise for April 11, 2010. Waiting to see if the group price is better and then I will rebook.

Everyone seems to know each other. Have many of you cruised together before?

D.

aqua.gif

Been following this thread for the longest time. I have booked this cruise for April 11, 2010. Waiting to see if the group price is better and then I will rebook.

D.

Dolly,

There are many on here that I don't know. A handful of them I just met on a CC group cruise on the Destiny, but hopefully I'll be able to book this one, too, and make more new friends!

--Vickie

aqua.gif

D.

some I know from my last cruise, others I only know from interacting with them on these boards.

Jump on in...the water is warm and the people are all frindly...LOL

:D

I had a dream last night that this was approved as an "official" group. I hope that means it really will be soon.

Good morning to past friends and the people here whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. We could sure use some warm Caribbean sunshine today. Oh how I miss that beautiful blue water... sigh.....

I had a dream last night that this was approved as an "official" group. I hope that means it really will be soon.

Good morning to past friends and the people here whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. We could sure use some warm Caribbean sunshine today. Oh how I miss that beautiful blue water... sigh.....

fingers crossed!!!

I love going new places and meeting new people.

This is going to be a great cruise for everyone....so many different things for people to do.

:D

Well, I go off on a cruise for my fix and come back to a lively thread. :D

Glad to see more interested and that we are getting closer to being official. I like the t-shirt design and song. Just discovered Margaritaville station (55) on XM. :cool:

Welcome back...and yes..they added that the other week...they seem to be streamlining the music stations on both branches of the company into the same line up. It's a great station!!

:cool:

Archived