Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

not good...not good at all....the only thing worse was watching the Eagles yesterday...LOL

mornong...lets see is we get anything back this short week. :D

I love short weeks at my new job. At the old one a short week just meant I had to cram 5 days of work into 4. Here it actually is a holiday and I don't have to sweat being out of the office.

Morning everyone!

I love short weeks at my new job. At the old one a short week just meant I had to cram 5 days of work into 4. Here it actually is a holiday and I don't have to sweat being out of the office.

Morning everyone!

That's great Bonnie. I'm in the boat of usually 5 days into 3 this week. Luckily, most of our deadlines were two weeks ago, so this holiday season might actually be tolerable.

Morning y'all!!!:D

That's great Bonnie. I'm in the boat of usually 5 days into 3 this week. Luckily, most of our deadlines were two weeks ago, so this holiday season might actually be tolerable.

Morning y'all!!!:D

all my days are the same...LOL

:rolleyes::p

Can't tell by your post...but if you are a female I may be looking to share. My longtime cabinmate has indicated that she is "burned out" on the Caribbean.

Hi! It was very nice of you to make your offer. Yes, I am a female, but my husband (whom I am quite sure isn't going to join me on this cruise) only feels comfortable having me room with someone I have met before. He doesn't care if it's a female roomie or a trustworthy male roomie (emphasis on the word "trustworthy" lol -- meaning someone who will be respectful of the fact that I'm married), so I'll just have to see if someone that I've already met is interested at some point. I have a feeling this won't be a cheap itinerary so I doubt I would room alone with the added costs for singles.

Thanks Paulie! I so needed that.I know this is way too early to even be thinking about this but I have to ask and since you have sailed out of San Juan before here goes. I know the ship sails at night, is it possible to find a place to put your stuff if you fly in early to just look around? Is there a website that tells you what pier the ship is docked at? There are 5 different piers on the San Juan map that I googled. AND..if I wanted to get a hotel for a few days after the cruise, what is a good location?

Now..I owe you 17 beers for all these questions, when do ya want them:D

Thanks Paulie! I so needed that.I know this is way too early to even be thinking about this but I have to ask and since you have sailed out of San Juan before here goes. I know the ship sails at night, is it possible to find a place to put your stuff if you fly in early to just look around? Is there a website that tells you what pier the ship is docked at? There are 5 different piers on the San Juan map that I googled. AND..if I wanted to get a hotel for a few days after the cruise, what is a good location?

I'm sure Paulie will take the 17 beers right away... lol... but in the meantime I wanted to mention I'm pretty sure that Jeffie said he had a buddy who could make some hotel recommendations or possibly help find some decent hotel rates for the group, so maybe he'll hop on here later and provide some insight.

I'm sure Paulie will take the 17 beers right away... lol... but in the meantime I wanted to mention I'm pretty sure that Jeffie said he had a buddy who could make some hotel recommendations or possibly help find some decent hotel rates for the group, so maybe he'll hop on here later and provide some insight.

Yep...Once this gets in the system and running I'll talk to Bobby who has done a lot of business there and my buddy Willie who works for American Airlines that has been there many times......;)

Since many will be coming in the day before I was thinkin I'll just stay in the Old San Juan area and not bother with a beach area......

I will definitely be looking into all of that. Part of what was attractive about this was that she sails out on a Sunday evening..so we are planning to fly in Saturday morning and spend the afternoon and the next day exploring San Juan in the day light. Carnival cruises out of here on a regular basis...so I'm sure people who fly in early do something. I will find options for us once we are official. oh...and...good morning everyone!!

Morning everyone!!!

Picture of the day...

2705725510030365087S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm so glad I have a short week this week. I need another vacation.:cool: I do have one more vacation day left. Guess I'll use it for Christmas shopping.

Thats a good idea...LOL

:D

Archived