Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Yeah, remember? You ordered a dozen of the HOT PINK ones so you can dance around the dining room with the waiters singing "Hot Hot Hot!!"

I gave Jeffie a beautiful vintage Fantasy Fest t-shirt from 1995 which matched his personality perfectly. He promised he would wear it the day we were in Key West. The slacker stayed on the ship the entire day rather than keep his promise. The shirt was beautiful and so very hot, hot, hot. Ole Oy Vey!..... Ole Oy Vey! :)

Got out of town on boat sailing to Southern Islands

Sailing a reach before a followin' sea.........

Okay Paulie now ya got me singing:D

Afternoon all, can't wait for pricing, like the little kid in the Disney commercial "I can't wait, Im' too exited" WOOT!!!

Got out of town on boat sailing to Southern Islands

Sailing a reach before a followin' sea.........

Okay Paulie now ya got me singing:D

Afternoon all, can't wait for pricing, like the little kid in the Disney commercial "I can't wait, Im' too exited" WOOT!!!

hehehehehehehehe....i should have my questions and details all answered soon.......lets just say they are looking good...especially if you take into account that there are 6 ports with associated port fees....it's looking very nice.

:D

hehehehehehehehe....i should have my questions and details all answered soon.......lets just say they are looking good...especially if you take into account that there are 6 ports with associated port fees....it's looking very nice.

Well, I declare! It looks like Christmas might be coming early for ya, Paulie! Congrats. I hope everything works out because it's an amazing itinerary.

Amazing....I am going on this one that is for sure but if what I think is going to happen, happens this one will be my last cruise booked thru CC. Totally ridiculous

Amazing....I am going on this one that is for sure but if what I think is going to happen, happens this one will be my last cruise booked thru CC. Totally ridiculous

I hate cryptic messages:rolleyes:

Paul, Nice to hear that things are finally moving along!

Patiently waiting for pricing, YAY YAY!

And no Paulie, no interests for the hubby besides Yankees baseball LOL

no favorite drinks? cigars? relaxing on beaches? food?

I'm sure there will be more people than me to talk baseball with...LOL

Just waiting for a response back on a few questions I had so that I could cleary answer and explain everything...but I gave the thumbs up on the pricing and the ok to move forward....keep in mind...they may be setting up our "group cruise" boards firsr with the pricing before they let us open an "official" thread so we can refer others there for the pricing and info.

;)

no favorite drinks? cigars? relaxing on beaches? food?

I'm sure there will be more people than me to talk baseball with...LOL

Just waiting for a response back on a few questions I had so that I could cleary answer and explain everything...but I gave the thumbs up on the pricing and the ok to move forward....keep in mind...they may be setting up our "group cruise" boards firsr with the pricing before they let us open an "official" thread so we can refer others there for the pricing and info.

;)

Baseball, now that is a subject my mom loves to talk about. Still waiting on test results to see if she has cancer. I plan on getting her on this cruise so that will be our goal for her. Staying healthy enough to enjoy a sea voyage. "D":)

behave you two....LOL...they are the AL anyway...btw Mere...have I thank you enough for Lidge ?

:p

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, we're busy resigning washed up picthers who've been injured for 2 years that we let go in their prime. Welcome back, Mike Hampton. :rolleyes:

Baseball, now that is a subject my mom loves to talk about. Still waiting on test results to see if she has cancer. I plan on getting her on this cruise so that will be our goal for her. Staying healthy enough to enjoy a sea voyage. "D":)

I'm hoping everything turns out well for you, Dolly. Never an easy journey when someone is wondering whether they have cancer or not. Let's hope it's negative and you have smooth sailing ahead!

Hoping the results are negative. Give her a hug from us. :)

Archived