ISO Sailing/Snork. not Sting Ray-HELP

OC PAT

We will be in Grand Cayman in 1/09. I can not find a sailing and snorkeling adventure w/o a trip to Sting Ray City. Private charters are too costly. Anybody out there know if there is such an animal in Grand Cayman? I have been searching for months. Any info. is greatly appreciated.

OC PAT

I do not know of a private tour company that offers a sail and a snorkel. How set are you on the sailing part?

You could rent a car and head to all sorts of different spots on the Island. GC is a good Island for snorkeling just off shore so you could do that....

Hi O C Pat. I have never used this company, but I did notice they offer a reef snorkel in Cayman. Google for Ocean Frontiers - or Ocean Frontiers Cayman. I don't know if they offer the reef snorkel everyday, but thought I would mention them to give you a spot to start checking. Maybe they could refer you if they don't have what you are looking to do in Cayman. Also don't know what type of boat they have.

Or, you might want to check out Nina II in cayman. I haven't used them either, but if you just want a boat trip, this might work.

Hope they suggestions help.

Hey they sound like great leads. I will do some googling Saturday and see what I can find out. I'll report back because I think there are others who may be interested. Thank You!

OC PAT

Archived