Cruisewear

Came across this perfect tie for sailing while looking for a new roll-on. Thought the gentlemen posters might appreciate it:

http://www.tumi.com/business_laptop/new_arrivals/category_search/boat_necktie/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=110648

Very Seabournish. :p

BTW - anyone know of a roll-on (20 or 22") that also has a padded laptop case built in it? Trying to consolidate.

Marga

Jane - you're a genius! I found a 20" upright with a laptop section inside the bag -- much better to keep it protected from rowdy overhead bins(wouldn't want my electronic tether to get banged up, now would I? :eek: )

Another really nice feature in that bag is the ridge along the bottom front to keep the bag from tipping over (which it will need with all the stuff I put in there!) -- I always carry on a few basics to get me through a cruise just in case my other bag doesn't make it - a pair of shorts and tee, one knit suit and a couple of blouses and I am good to go.

Elaine -- if you're referring to Tumi - couldn't agree more! I love Tumi gear but it is $$$$$. I figure I could spend my $ on SB cruises instead.

Thanks much!

Came across this perfect tie for sailing while looking for a new roll-on. Thought the gentlemen posters might appreciate it:

http://www.tumi.com/business_laptop/new_arrivals/category_search/boat_necktie/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=110648

Very Seabournish. :p

BTW - anyone know of a roll-on (20 or 22") that also has a padded laptop case built in it? Trying to consolidate.

Marga

Not the sort of roll ons I was assuming ;)

Marga

Sharper Image used to have one (I think it was 20"). THe only thing I did not like (and why I didn't get it) was the laptop case was attached and could not be removed.

cute! I bought a Polo tie with life preservers on it for our up coming cruise- found it on e-bay- Instead of having a ship name on the life preservers it says 'polo' '1967'

Archived