Stingray/Hell/Botswains Turtles-Bird Aviary included?

Tikibird

I was researching on this forum and I found the link to Boatswains Turtle Farm and I see they have two admissions-$18 for turtle farm only and $55 for full park. I also see they have a bird aviary and I really LOVE birds. Can you also see the aviary if you are on one of those tours?

So far I have looked at Native Way, Cayman in a Nutshell and the RCCL shore excursions, only Cayman in a Nutshell specifically mentions the aviary.

So for people who have done this tour, did you get to see the aviary?

I got an email from Caiman in a Nutshell and they said their tour includes admission to the aviary. I am wondering what the set-up is like at Boatswains. Is the turtle farm very far away from the aviary? Like if the tour allots 30 minutes to this attraction, can you use the 30 minutes as you wish and split it between the turtles and the aviary? Or does Boatswain's have a fence between the turtle farm and the other attractions and they won't let you through?

There is a map of Boatswain's Beach on their website. You have to walk past the main gate, then to the turtle farm, then there is a bridge to the left, the predator's reef is to the right of the bridge and the aviary just past the pedator's reef. It's doable if the tour allows you at least an hour at the facility and you can move quickly as long as they aren't checking tickets and turning back people who have "turtle farm only" tickets at the gate.

Archived