Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

No Pugs, you're not. DS is taking full advantage of his last weeks of freedom (school begins on 8/20 up here) and maxing his computer time out - I had to kick him off so I could get on and do what I need:D

Oh, yeah....I saw you try to blame me....not nice:p

Did you see that Crook, had to try anyway!:D

Wow -- up here in Howard County the school's don't open until the 25th. Y'all are early down there!!

Yep Calvert starts early and ends late - this year the last day will be like 6/16 (barring any deducted days). They take way too many teacher-in-service days here (sorry to any teachers on the board). I don't think there is one month of the school year that they actually are in school every "available" day. But DS is a senior, so he'll be out end of May (not sure if I'm ready for my "baby" to graduate and start college:( ) ((I don't think I'm old enough;) ))

Pugs -- I knew you all started early. I just thought that all the Maryland Schools would start the same time.

Crookedhalo -- I know what you mean about the in-service days. There are way too many up here too! And you feel old because your DS in graduating this year??? My GRANDDAUGHTER will be a sophomore!! Now that's old!!!:D

Who would like to do a CC group on one of the two cruises listed in the poll???????:D

July 2010 that is!!!!!

I know it is a long time off, however we need that time to CHAT!!!!!!!

Also to save the bucks!!!!!!!!

Pugs -- I knew you all started early. I just thought that all the Maryland Schools would start the same time.

Crookedhalo -- I know what you mean about the in-service days. There are way too many up here too! And you feel old because your DS in graduating this year??? My GRANDDAUGHTER will be a sophomore!! Now that's old!!!:D

Now stop that!!!!!!! We are all only as old as we feel:eek: :eek:

Is it possible to get pricing for a 2009 (Mexican Riviera - Splendor) and a 2010 (Caribbean - Dream) group cruise?

Only if I was to start a group cruise, then I would request a group rate , however I would have to have an possiable group post with a number of people already intrested. Is this waht your asking? E-mail me if you want. I do think there is already a 2009 Splendor group started. Is there a April 2010 group on the Dream already?

Is it possible to get pricing for a 2009 (Mexican Riviera - Splendor) and a 2010 (Caribbean - Dream) group cruise?

Look in the member forum, there is already both started.

Crook did you get you air for your trip yet?

Not yet, I've still got about a month to make up my mind...DH and I are going back and forth about this trip. We'd love to make it, but it's three weeks before Christmas PLUS we have a contractor working on his "man cave" right now (and you know it never costs what you think it will:eek: ). Spirit is the airline I'm looking at right now. They have deals out through November 20 so far, so hoping they'll put them out through beginning of December soon. I've gotten $92 R/T with them before (I know, I know those days are gone, but the November deals put it r/t to Jamaica for around $250pp instead of the $450 I've been seeing elsewhere).

I know, but mentally I'm just not there yet (it started when DD went to 1st grade - I told her I wasn't old enough to have a kid in 1st grade but she was stubborn even then and wouldn't stay in kindergarten:p ). In my head I'm in my early twenties.....the mirror and my body tell a different story:(

I know, but mentally I'm just not there yet (it started when DD went to 1st grade - I told her I wasn't old enough to have a kid in 1st grade but she was stubborn even then and wouldn't stay in kindergarten:p ). In my head I'm in my early twenties.....the mirror and my body tell a different story:(

LOL! I'm in my early 20s in my head, too! But you are right about that darn mirror and body!!!

Am I the only one on the boards tonight:confused:

Hey Pugs,

I am here now.....how are you? I just thought I would check in with you. We just got home from cheer practice. Practice was over at 8:30, but you know how Moms are....we like to stay at the field to catch up on all of the latest gossip!:D I believe Kaitlyn and John texted each other today before she went to cheer practice and he went to baseball practice. Do you hang at the field during practice or do you just drop off? I am the Team Mom for Kaitlyn's squad so I am always at the field doing whatever they need. Chat some more later........ ;)

Kathy

Are we ready for another CC group cruise, I am!!!!!

Received a e-mail from Johna, we think Laura may be out of the office this week, so as soon as she returns , I should hear from her.

Hang in there pricing should come soon, Lets do some chatting:D

I am DEFINITELY ready for another CC group cruise...you guys are the BEST!:p

The winner of the poll is the one I will get pricing on.

They will only set up one CC Group, if we don't like that price then I can ask for the other.

I will ask if the other would be lower after I get pricing.

I do think Balitimore will be much higher that Ft. Lauderdale. Ind. books are really high for that time frame.

I will ask Laura the best way to list the pricing if she can get both.

From what I have been hearing, Baltimore is higher than Ft. Lauderdale so who knows.....I guess time will tell, we just need to wait and see.;)

Hi Kathy!!! Our trip home was not bad at all - once we got our mini van rental from the Miami airport. We drove to Orlando and spent the day in the hotel's pool which was very nice and we had it to ourselves. It was strange that it didn't have salt water!!! We flew home Sunday morning at 6 am. We were home in our driveway by 10:30 am so no compliants. I took all our laundry to the laundromat (sp?) and in under 2 hours it was all done. I took the laundry home already sorted and had the girls take it and put it away. Then I headed to the supermarket. Then I went for a 3 mile walk and we went out to dinner at a local place. I took Monday off but Charlie and Rebecca went back to "w". I also can't believe we didn't get Kaitlyn and Rebecca together. Rebecca met 2 girls who were 16 and 17 who weren't part of our group and that's who she hung out with. Amanda and Michelle hung out together or with us. I agree that definitely next time!! I'm glad you, Dave, and the girls had a great time. We did also. Charlie said that Dave cracked him up!!!! I promise to email you soon - cheer is in full swing here and it's crazy!!!:)

Hey Merri,

I enjoyed meeting Charlie, he is a really nice guy and please do tell him we said hello. Maybe the next time we are in NJ, we should try to meet up again, this time with the girls. I will probably be up in June, its my sister Suzanne's wedding and my nephew's high school graduation so I will need to time that right so I don't make 2 trips. I think Dave cracked EVERYONE up, so many people told me that, but that is just his personality. He is a nut. He is a lot of fun and you should see him at Kaitlyn's games, she reminds him all the time that he is embarrassing her, oh well....:o She is not a happy camper right now, she just got an e-mail that she has high school cheer practice every day next week 2:30-5pm and its her last week of summer vacation. She had plans to hang with her friends at the beach, but I guess that is not happening unless she gets up early and we leave the beach by 1pm or so. I am glad Rebecca met some friends to hang with on the cruise. Kaitlyn hung out with Pugs son and his friend a lot. She also hung with Dafell's son Josh who lives in Cooper City. She waited until Thursday to go into Club 02 and that is where she met a lot of kids. She was so sorry she didn't go sooner. She met some kids from Miami, not too far. Gabrielle met a lot of kids too. I got home by 10:30am too, but on Saturday that is!:D Glad you made it all home safely. Keep in touch.

Archived