Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Pugs, I see that the Freedom schedule is out up to April 2010, but if I did the calendar right the Freedom Western Carribean 8 Day cruise should be on July 3 and July 31. It alternates 6 day cruises between the 8 day eastern and 8 day western ones. Just trying to get a jump on possible dates if this is the one that is chosen. The Baltimore one is no concern because their dates are already out.

Is it possible to get pricing for a 2009 (Mexican Riviera - Splendor) and a 2010 (Caribbean - Dream) group cruise?

Look in the member forum, there is already both started.

I know that there are already other Splendor and Dream Cruise Critic cruises, however, they are not with our group.

Also, they are at times of the year that do not work for teachers and school age kids.

I was hoping the "Lifers" could plan a cruise in 2009 (maybe to Mexican Riviera since some mentioned that) AND in 2010 based on the results of this poll.

What do you guys think? Anyone up for doing a cruise in 2009 AND 2010?

Well I just now got my son home from the hospital, I took him to the doctor this morning, Wednesday he had a lump come on the back of his neck. Thursday it got larger, red and felt really soft to me, by Thursday night it was the size of a egg, This morning it was the size of two eggs, he had a temperture, and could not turn his neck. The doctor sent us to the hospital , they did surgery , he not only had one cyst he had three, clog pore caused it and a hair that was backward. Thank god this did not happen on the cruise. He is home now, and resting well,they made two small cuts on the back of his neck, left it open to drain, we go back to the doctor next week. Talking about reck, I am one tonight!!!!! We were there most of the day. You just never know !

Pugs, I see that the Freedom schedule is out up to April 2010, but if I did the calendar right the Freedom Western Carribean 8 Day cruise should be on July 3 and July 31. It alternates 6 day cruises between the 8 day eastern and 8 day western ones. Just trying to get a jump on possible dates if this is the one that is chosen. The Baltimore one is no concern because their dates are already out.

They will not give groups on a holiday, we will need to go for the 7/31. If that is OK with everyone.

No group cruises on 7/3/10...

Hey Pugs,

I am here now.....how are you? I just thought I would check in with you. We just got home from cheer practice. Practice was over at 8:30, but you know how Moms are....we like to stay at the field to catch up on all of the latest gossip!:D I believe Kaitlyn and John texted each other today before she went to cheer practice and he went to baseball practice. Do you hang at the field during practice or do you just drop off? I am the Team Mom for Kaitlyn's squad so I am always at the field doing whatever they need. Chat some more later........ ;)

Kathy

No that is his dad's job. I do go to all the games.

I know that there are already other Splendor and Dream Cruise Critic cruises, however, they are not with our group.

Also, they are at times of the year that do not work for teachers and school age kids.

I was hoping the "Lifers" could plan a cruise in 2009 (maybe to Mexican Riviera since some mentioned that) AND in 2010 based on the results of this poll.

What do you guys think? Anyone up for doing a cruise in 2009 AND 2010?

If the intrest is there for the 2009 Mexican, I would be glad to check it out. We are working on something for 2010. Dream , what is the Dream doing for 2010, are they not going back to Europe for the Summer?

Well I just now got my son home from the hospital, I took him to the doctor this morning, Wednesday he had a lump come on the back of his neck. Thursday it got larger, red and felt really soft to me, by Thursday night it was the size of a egg, This morning it was the size of two eggs, he had a temperture, and could not turn his neck. The doctor sent us to the hospital , they did surgery , he not only had one cyst he had three, clog pore caused it and a hair that was backward. Thank god this did not happen on the cruise. He is home now, and resting well,they made two small cuts on the back of his neck, left it open to drain, we go back to the doctor next week. Talking about reck, I am one tonight!!!!! We were there most of the day. You just never know !

OMG!!!!

Thank GOD!!

I just got goosebumps.....I will definetly send him a prayer....and I am right with you that this did not happen on the cruise... God surely works in mysterious way....

OMG!!!!

Thank GOD!!

I just got goosebumps.....I will definetly send him a prayer....and I am right with you that this did not happen on the cruise... God surely works in mysterious way....

he has color to his face now , poor little man! You do not know how many prayers I was saying in the hosipal. So many things were going thru my head, I tell you I was a reck!!!!!

When the doctor sent us ASAP to the hosiptal, I called my hubby and he bet us to the hospital and we were only 10 mins away. I just could not get it together...He is my baby and I didn't know what was wrong!

Thanks,

All John is saying is will you be able to tell:eek: , just like a teen , worried about the looks. I tell him he will still stopall the girls with his look, ( spoken like a real mom) LOL , you will never be able to see it!

The good thing is you are going to be fine!!!!!

Well what a day it has been, I am going to give John his pain meds. and go to bed!!!!

I will chat with you all tomorrow.

Remember if you are looking for a great CC group cruise for summer 2010, you are at the right place!!!!!!!

OMG BARBARA!!!!:eek: John is in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted. And YES, thank god it didn't happen on the cruise. I just got Kaitlyn up out of bed to tell her and she was like, "WHAT!!" They have talked all week and today while we were out to dinner, they were texting each other, BUT John never said a word. I hope he is okay. I am sure he is in a lot pain.

All John is saying is will you be able to tell:eek: , just like a teen , worried about the looks. I tell him he will still stopall the girls with his look, ( spoken like a real mom) LOL , you will never be able to see it!

The good thing is you are going to be fine!!!!!

You know how teens are......always worried about their looks..LOL.;)

Hope he feels better real soon, I am sure tomorrow when he wakes up, he will be sore.:(

Looks like the dream would be nice, new ship .

After this poll expires we will put the winner of this poll and the Dream in a poll if that is what everyone would like.

Yes, the Dream looks like a nice ship and I believe she is out of Port Canaveral. That would be cool.:)

OMG, glad to hear he is doing better. Let him know our prayers are with him and of course they are with you also.

what a freak thing to have happen. Glad John is okay!

I have no clue what my 09 vacation plans are, but seeing another ship across the harbor will probably be flat out torture. :mad: I'd been looking at Randy's group for a while, but have been hesitant to pull the trigger for some reason.

I'm pretty much in the dark on the whole Dream thing ... other than it's a new ship.

what a freak thing to have happen. Glad John is okay!

I have no clue what my 09 vacation plans are, but seeing another ship across the harbor will probably be flat out torture. :mad: I'd been looking at Randy's group for a while, but have been hesitant to pull the trigger for some reason.

I'm pretty much in the dark on the whole Dream thing ... other than it's a new ship.

I am pretty sure that we could talk you into walking over to the pier to go with us on Splendor next may.

I am pretty sure that we could talk you into walking over to the pier to go with us on Splendor next may.

May is too early for school in Florida and this part of the world.

:D Another sunny day here in Tampa.

John is sore and a little sleepy , he is a back sleeper and could not sleep on his back last night. However he is up and eating, that is good.

He seems to be fine today.

Archived