Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

<snip> <snip>

Is FLL driveable from ATL??? anyone anyone anyone ... Bueller.

Drivable? For me with 3 kids - no way! For you- well I think ATL to FLL is about a 10 hour drive straight through. Could be fun with the right company and a fun car. I like to sight-see.

BSQ, it can't take as long as it took YOU to come from CA!!!!!:)

LOL this is true. But BubbaQ doesn't like to drive as much as I do. (whimp!)

He knows how skeptical I was going into this whole cruise vacation thing and now that I'm back and he's seen my pictures, heard me talk about y'all and the fun I had. He's at least willing to entertain the idea. :D

Do you really want to encourage them???

No, I guess not!!!

I have written 20 performance reviews and have 4 to go. I was at the "w" place until really late last night getting them done. Today I just can't get motivated. However, thinking about a cruise always helps.... Since I am taking off the week after Labor Day I need to get them written and delivered before I go. Oh, the price I pay to cruise. I am looking forward to retirement!!! :)

No news on my car yet. There's an slim possibility it may be repaired by Saturday. Yes Pugs - I know about red cars and speeding tickets. Not much to worry about in the car I rented - it's an economy model - I think it's a Chevy Cobalt - so no worries there. Not a bad economy car but it doesn't have much in the get up and go category!!!!:rolleyes:

Good afternoon Lifers, :) it sure has been a long day here today.

John is ready for school and I am ready to start planning the next CC

GROUP CRUISE with the lifers!!!!!!

WHO would like to do a CC GROUP CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

I DO!!!!!!:D :D

Hey: I'm a lifer, got off death row though... What are ya'll in for? Not going somewhere else?

You will be ( a lifer)after your 1st cruise , have a great first , you can come back and join the Lifers. You will be hooked!!!!!:D

You will be ( a lifer)after your 1st cruise , have a great first , you can come back and join the Lifers. You will be hooked!!!!!:D

You're good!!! I was trolling, I've never done it before, I'm just in a fowl mood because a thread I took part in (130 pages) was zapped. Thanks for your positive-ness...

LOL this is true. But BubbaQ doesn't like to drive as much as I do. (whimp!)

He knows how skeptical I was going into this whole cruise vacation thing and now that I'm back and he's seen my pictures, heard me talk about y'all and the fun I had. He's at least willing to entertain the idea. :D

Tell him to come join us, he will then be hooked:D ....

Hi Everyone!

What a long day and I am absolutely exhausted. I didn't have such a good day. I had to take my Mom down to Miami for a doctor's appointment. We were there at 1pm and I did not walk in my door until 7pm!! The good thing...my hubby felt sorry for me so when we walked in the door, he had dinner cooked and on the table. What a sweetheart!;) I never drive down to Miami much, it makes me too nervous and of course I got lost and we were a few minutes late for Mom's appointment. Mom won't drive on ANY highways so its all on me to take her down to Miami. Mom has this tumor near her right eye. This is the sad part.....Mom has had this for almost 5 years!! 5 years ago, doctors for sure thought it was cancer, but after a biopsy was done, they ruled out lymphoma. They called it a pseudo tumor. Over these past few years, they treated it with radiation and steriod injections. She has been back and forth for check ups, had cat scans and MRI's done, but her eye hasn't changed. Her right eye is droopy. At today's visit, the doctor suggested another biopsy because they are now thinking it maybe lymphoma since her eye hasn't responded to any treatments. This is not what we wanted to hear!:( The biopsy is schedule for Aug. 26th and I am sure for the next several months, I will be driving back and forth to Miami.:eek: I am alittle stressed out this evening...wish me luck and PLEASE do keep us in your prayers over the next few months. I REALLY need to cruise!!!!:eek:

Kathy

Hey we could all take a house boat thru the Grand Cayon next summer.....:D I have been looking at that on the inter net....

But we would not have a lido deck for the coffee club!!!!

Grand Canyon would be awesome...:D :D We have talked about going there, but haven't made it yet! Someday, hopefully!:rolleyes:

No, I guess not!!!

I have written 20 performance reviews and have 4 to go. I was at the "w" place until really late last night getting them done. Today I just can't get motivated. However, thinking about a cruise always helps.... Since I am taking off the week after Labor Day I need to get them written and delivered before I go. Oh, the price I pay to cruise. I am looking forward to retirement!!! :)

No news on my car yet. There's an slim possibility it may be repaired by Saturday. Yes Pugs - I know about red cars and speeding tickets. Not much to worry about in the car I rented - it's an economy model - I think it's a Chevy Cobalt - so no worries there. Not a bad economy car but it doesn't have much in the get up and go category!!!!:rolleyes:

Hey Merri.....Chevy Cobalt was what I rented when I saw you up in NJ back in June. It was GREAT on gas, 36 miles to a gallon. I never had to put gas in it while I was there for the 5 days, I think I only put a drop in to get us back to the airport!;)

I never thought it would get here. I wish the week of the cruise went as slow as this week is going.

Me too.....wish the week of the cruise went slow!!

David, I got your e-mail and I will touch base with you by Saturday. Meeting at Uncle Al's is fine. Kaitlyn's game starts between 6 and 6:30, hopefully it will start on time, but you know how that goes....when you have plans nothing seems to run on time. Lets keep our fingers crossed. See you Saturday...looking forward to it. Wish all of our "new lifers" friends could join us.:(

Kathy

evening Lifers. You know. I see a theme among those of us who have had to return to W after our cruise. It's been exceedingly long weeks for us. I don't even have the energy to use the quote function! :eek:

Let's see. I've lived in CA most of my life, and have traveled through every state in the west (campling no less!) Do you know I have NEVER been to the grand canyon?! Least I don't think I have. (though I have very distinct memories of Lake Mead in the summer :rolleyes: )

BubbaQ's got his hands full. I've got him planning our Cancun vacation. I usually do all the planning, so this is an experiment I may live to regret. LOL. Oh, he'd be a coffee club person.... and he agrees with y'all that decaf isn't real coffees. :p

the patio is calling my name. Good night lil lifers.

The Grand Canyon is awsome, We stayed on the north rim for 3 nights.

BSQ, thats funny that you mentioned Cancun. I was checking out places in Cancun to stay today. My wife and I went years ago, and I would love to go back with the kids. There is so much to do around the area.

Archived