Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Hey you, how's work????:)

How is your side of the State?

Dont ask about "w", dont know if you heard about the customs and boarder protection (CBP) guy who was killed over here but I had to "w" from 9:30 pm last night til 12:00 noon today and am beat. I think we found the guy who did it though so that is good.

I'm sure you are the same as us, but we are back to baseball and now it includes the 10 yo who is on a travel team.

Trying to get back into the swing of thing but it is hard fter having such a great time with everyone.

Dont ask about "w", dont know if you heard about the customs and boarder protection (CBP) guy who was killed over here but I had to "w" from 9:30 pm last night til 12:00 noon today and am beat. I think we found the guy who did it though so that is good.

I'm sure you are the same as us, but we are back to baseball and now it includes the 10 yo who is on a travel team.

Trying to get back into the swing of thing but it is hard fter having such a great time with everyone.

What a horrible thing to have to deal with your first week back!:eek:

Hope you get some good sleep over the next day or two!!!:D

Good Morning Lifers, you know that is our name, don't you:)

WELL if you have not voted , please do so, and get on my Want to be a lifer list!!!!!

Hope to have some pricing real soon, so keep peeping!!!!!!:D

Further down again! Where is everyone today???:confused:

doing freaking laundry. aside from vacations just flat out being over. I hate that first run to the market and the laundry. But then I look at my calendar and see I'm on vaction in 7 weeks! Life is good. :D

doing freaking laundry. aside from vacations just flat out being over. I hate that first run to the market and the laundry. But then I look at my calendar and see I'm on vaction in 7 weeks! Life is good. :D

Hey BSQ - I feel your pain!!!! I had way to much laundry to do and the market was very painful. I'm taking the week off after Labor Day - and I can't wait - not to bad to look at the calendar knowing I'll be off from "w". It's so funny - I take hardly any time off during the first 7 months of the year and I'm miserable. Then once August comes I'm very happy because I'm off quite a bit. Anyway, it was nice to meet you and I really could use some shopping tips!!!!:D

Hey BSQ - I feel your pain!!!! I had way to much laundry to do and the market was very painful. I'm taking the week off after Labor Day - and I can't wait - not to bad to look at the calendar knowing I'll be off from "w". It's so funny - I take hardly any time off during the first 7 months of the year and I'm miserable. Then once August comes I'm very happy because I'm off quite a bit. Anyway, it was nice to meet you and I really could use some shopping tips!!!!:D

Hey Merri!

Hope you had a nice trip home. Gabrielle went back to NJ last night so the party is offically over. Kaitlyn is missing her and I was even sad dropping her off at the airport. Now, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I am still doing laundry and lots of errands. I need to see whatelse Kaitlyn needs for school which starts Aug. 18th and that also means I have to go back to "w". I don't even want to think about that!:eek: Cheer practice for the high school starts next week so it will be hectic the next few months. I can't believe we talked for over a year before the cruise, BUT we never got the kids together. Thats crazy, maybe next time!;) Hope all is well with you and your family. Drop me a line sometime soon.

Kathy

Are we ready for another CC group cruise, I am!!!!!

Received a e-mail from Johna, we think Laura may be out of the office this week, so as soon as she returns , I should hear from her.

Hang in there pricing should come soon, Lets do some chatting:D

Hey Merri!

Hope you had a nice trip home. Gabrielle went back to NJ last night so the party is offically over. Kaitlyn is missing her and I was even sad dropping her off at the airport. Now, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I am still doing laundry and lots of errands. I need to see whatelse Kaitlyn needs for school which starts Aug. 18th and that also means I have to go back to "w". I don't even want to think about that!:eek: Cheer practice for the high school starts next week so it will be hectic the next few months. I can't believe we talked for over a year before the cruise, BUT we never got the kids together. Thats crazy, maybe next time!;) Hope all is well with you and your family. Drop me a line sometime soon.

Kathy

Hi Kathy!!! Our trip home was not bad at all - once we got our mini van rental from the Miami airport. We drove to Orlando and spent the day in the hotel's pool which was very nice and we had it to ourselves. It was strange that it didn't have salt water!!! We flew home Sunday morning at 6 am. We were home in our driveway by 10:30 am so no compliants. I took all our laundry to the laundromat (sp?) and in under 2 hours it was all done. I took the laundry home already sorted and had the girls take it and put it away. Then I headed to the supermarket. Then I went for a 3 mile walk and we went out to dinner at a local place. I took Monday off but Charlie and Rebecca went back to "w". I also can't believe we didn't get Kaitlyn and Rebecca together. Rebecca met 2 girls who were 16 and 17 who weren't part of our group and that's who she hung out with. Amanda and Michelle hung out together or with us. I agree that definitely next time!! I'm glad you, Dave, and the girls had a great time. We did also. Charlie said that Dave cracked him up!!!! I promise to email you soon - cheer is in full swing here and it's crazy!!!:)

Are we ready for another CC group cruise, I am!!!!!

Received a e-mail from Johna, we think Laura may be out of the office this week, so as soon as she returns , I should hear from her.

Hang in there pricing should come soon, Lets do some chatting:D

Hi Pugs - quick question for you and sorry if I missed this!!! Are you pricing both cruises or just the winner of the poll?

Happy Baseball - I know you said there were games this weekend!!!

Hi Pugs - quick question for you and sorry if I missed this!!! Are you pricing both cruises or just the winner of the poll?

Happy Baseball - I know you said there were games this weekend!!!

The winner of the poll is the one I will get pricing on.

They will only set up one CC Group, if we don't like that price then I can ask for the other.

I will ask if the other would be lower after I get pricing.

I do think Balitimore will be much higher that Ft. Lauderdale. Ind. books are really high for that time frame.

I will ask Laura the best way to list the pricing if she can get both.

The winner of the poll is the one I will get pricing on.

They will only set up one CC Group, if we don't like that price then I can ask for the other.

I will ask if the other would be lower after I get pricing.

I do think Balitimore will be much higher that Ft. Lauderdale. Ind. books are really high for that time frame.

I will ask Laura the best way to list the pricing if she can get both.

Am I the only one on the boards tonight:confused:

No Pugs, you're not. DS is taking full advantage of his last weeks of freedom (school begins on 8/20 up here) and maxing his computer time out - I had to kick him off so I could get on and do what I need:D

Oh, yeah....I saw you try to blame me....not nice:p

No Pugs, you're not. DS is taking full advantage of his last weeks of freedom (school begins on 8/20 up here) and maxing his computer time out - I had to kick him off so I could get on and do what I need:D

Oh, yeah....I saw you try to blame me....not nice:p

Wow -- up here in Howard County the school's don't open until the 25th. Y'all are early down there!!

Archived