Majesty Interior L GTY

bbben789

Hey everyone, just booked the Aug 23rd sailing of the Majesty today. I picked the Interior Room L GTY as at this point there are slim pickings. What are the chances of getting an upgrade on Norwegian as this is my first time sailing with them. I have gotten an upgrade with a GTY on Carnival from Interior to Oceanview on another cruise.

Your chances are as good as anyone else's. Being a first timer doesn't seem to matter.. they upgrade new and old. Your cabin will be on the 3rd or 4th deck. We stayed in a cabin your size on the 3rd deck for our first time on Majesty, and it was a great time. You'll be close to the restaurants and bars. Have a great cruise!

GTY's are always hit or miss. If you are able to save $$$ and don't particularly care where your cabin is then this is a great route to take.

Our most recent experience was the 05/11/08 Dawn sailing.

We had an inside gty and ended up on deck 4 with a porthole.

Great convenience in Bermuda as while docked at King's Wharf we came and went with ease.

Unfortunately this particular voyage was the worst weather we had experienced and 2 different nights we were awakened by security to ensure that the porhole was secured.

Even with that I would do it again. Saving $$$ upfront means more cruises in the future!

Archived