N819 - Anyy one on this cruise

chyanmor

Would love to hear from any on the above cruise. Busy counting down towards it and can't wait for a nice few days of sunshine to beat the UK summer blues away!

couldn't be bothered to read through the posts again, but have you popped in to say hello?? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=590225

give you an idea of some of the folks booked on this cruise, and which day they're travelling down/back!!

and you were right :) not looking forward to the early morning cab to manchester airport least it is only a 10 minute ride but the rest of it should be worth it :) seemed my dear other half had beaten me to it under her username :)

and you were right :) not looking forward to the early morning cab to manchester airport least it is only a 10 minute ride but the rest of it should be worth it :) seemed my dear other half had beaten me to it under her username :)

if we leave the cars here (i wont explain the reason why not!) then we'll be cabbing it ourselves...

PM me with your address and we might get to share there and back...

We're staying overnight at the Ibis at Birmingham airport, so we shouldn't have to get up TOO early!!!:o Even though we only live about 2 hours away from airport, with the time of year and didn't know what weather would be like thought it best to get down there on Friday night and we can start the holiday a night early with one or three drinks!!!!

Ann

can't complain at that that is what a holiday is all about relaxing, drinking and just dreaming of all those nice meals every day, on that note better start the diet now

We live close to southampton most of the year but thankfully have inlaws to stay with. But when ever travelling from southampton we always get down there and stay over it is so less hassle and got time to check in early :D

Probably bump in to you on Ventura at some point we did the Indepence of the Seas maiden voyage and kept bumping in to our table friends and that is a BIG ship :)

I would PM but this site doesn't allow me to how useless is that :) Well if we don't share could always meet up for a drink before the flight :)

yeah i'll go for that...

this must be the only site that doesn't do PM's..

ok then ............. we live near the united services club, between there and glebelands road.... that near you?

Archived