Pictures?

SMRivera198

Hubby and I are finally booked on the Crown for Jan 18 eastern Carribean and I was wondering if anyone had useful pictures. I just wanted to see the ship and/or the ports (St. Thomas, St Maarten, Grand Turk and Princess Cays) I googled it and saw basic shots of the outside of the ship and the atrium, but was hoping to see some of the cabins, restaurants, bars etc. Thanks for any help :D

~Sara

Hubby and I are finally booked on the Crown for Jan 18 eastern Carribean and I was wondering if anyone had useful pictures. I just wanted to see the ship and/or the ports (St. Thomas, St Maarten, Grand Turk and Princess Cays) I googled it and saw basic shots of the outside of the ship and the atrium, but was hoping to see some of the cabins, restaurants, bars etc. Thanks for any help :D

~Sara

Hi Sara:

Have your tried WebShots.com and YouTube.com? You will likely find a treasure trove of information on both sites. Be creative and use a lot of different approaches as far as keywords. I even managed to get GREAT still shots of our cabin by just imputting the ship's name and cabin number.

Good luck!

Tee

~Sara

Check out this site. That will keep you busy for a while checking out folks download pics.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/crownprincess.htm

Have a great trip. ;)

~Sara

Hi Sara,

I've got what you're looking for. ;) Here are my photos of the Crown - inside, outside, pulblic rooms and ports. The first few are sail-away NYC; our itinerary was San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. I have the other ports in other albums once you get to my photo page. Enjoy!

Crown Princess May 2007

Archived