special diets

jestella321

My other half Anna is a coeliac.

Tell your waiter at dinner and they will make sure all your meals are gluten free. They even make gluten free bread and puds.

At afternoon tea we were oftered a gluten free selection of cakes when we asked.

The key is ask, also inform your travel agent when you book. We found both P&O and Carnival to be excellent.

Travelling abroad and food was a big issue for Anna and I but now we have discovered cruising we can go anywhere in the world and not worry about it.

HTH

Chris

no probs, it was really difficult for Anna when she was first diagnosed but now its not a problem. The chip shop near us even does gluten free fish and chips once a month, the local itallian resturant does gluten free pasta and our local indian is going to try and make gluten free nan breads.

The above business's have thrived since they started offering gluten free food, so there are more Coeliacs out there than you might think.

I hope your have a great cruise and a fantastic holiday.

Chris

Archived