RCCL Voyager---large fore/aft OV staterooms

hockeygal54

Has anybody stayed in any of the fore/aft large OVS? I'm referring to the ones that are way in the front/way in the back and have the windows, not balconies. They are on deck 7 and maybe 6-9 not completely sure since i've never been on this ship. I'm concerned about excess noise in the back and move't on the front. However, this is where some of the really fancy suites are, so how bad could i be??????

ya know-- never noticed those. we were on deck 8 and there are 2 inside cabins there in the aft too.

Guess the cruiselines built more roomsinstead of making balcony cabins bigger to make the most out of space.

I dont think they are large--as they are advertised at 211 sg feet.

the image on their web site will show you what you can expect

We have stayed in the Family OV deck 9 on the Voyager Class and there is alot of movement. It is generally not bad, but if there are any rough seas you really feel the movement. My daughter gets motion sickness and we had to keep her out of the cabin on the day we had bad weather. It was amazing how much better she felt when she was in my Parent's mid-ship cabin.

Also, we heard alot of noise from the anchor.

Archived